CNA 5,000 Sign On BONUS
Company: VNA Home Health and Hospice
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: June 25, 2022
CNA one who show compassion and empathy for another; one who
cares for the patient as if it were their own family member and one
who has walked a mile in another's shoes without falter. VNA Home
Health and Hospice is looking for a CNA to work with our hospice
and home health patients. Are you "that" CNA?Would you like to join
an All-Star Team at VNA Home Health and Hospice where we put the
patient first? Want to establish yourself in a patient focused and
mission driven organization? How about a $5,000 SIGN ON BONUS? YES,
$5,000 SIGN ON BONUS!!! Paid training available; COVID measures
taken to keep you and the patients safe.VNA is looking for a caring
and dedicated superstar CNA who loves seeing their patients and
their families.VNA covers 17 counties in Missouri and Kansas and is
a non-profit organization serving the metro communities since 1891
that's 130 YEARS and counting - as the oldest and first home health
company in Kansas City. VNA provides excellence in home health,
hospice and rehabilitation services.Your teams consist of highly
trained professionals including schedulers, intake coordinators,
sales & marketing, billing, PTs, PTAs, OTs, COTAs, RNs, LPNs, and
LMSWs and more led by devoted executive management team members.Are
you interested in?
- Working with other professionals who communicate, collaborate
and focus on the patient
- Treating and working together to meet/exceed your patient's
needs; Teamwork, really, I mean really valued teamwork
- Fostering a positive culture that thrives on positivity vs.
complaints and excuses
- Bringing solutions not problems
- Seeking continuing education benefits
- PTO starts to accumulate from first day of employment; yes,
really, from your first day...who does that?
- In addition to PTO, you are PAID for six holidays per calendar
- And of course, mileage reimbursement (unless you are driving a
Company Car; which I know you would love to do!!)
- Most importantly, are you looking to become a long-term team
memberWhat the CNA does:
- Performing personal care needs after given a patient's
assignment and attending to his/her requests promptly. If unable to
perform a certain task, report to the Case Manager
- Providing patient and family with positive communication
techniques, within realm of ethical and respectful care, including
- Meeting safety needs of patient and using equipment safely and
properly (foot stools, side rails, O2 etc.)
- Giving personal care including baths, back rubs, oral hygiene,
shampoos and changing bed linen as often as assigned.
- Assisting in dressing and undressing patients, as
- Planning and preparing nutritious meals, including shopping, as
- Assisting in feeding the patient, as assigned.
- Taking and recording oral, rectal and auxiliary temperatures,
pulse, respiration and blood pressure when ordered with appropriate
completed/demonstrated skills competency.
- Providing proper care and observation of patient's skin to
prevent breakdown of tissue over bony prominence.
- Assessing and reporting on patient's condition and significant
changes to the Case Manager. Awareness of the caregiver or other
individuals living with the patient and interpersonal issues.
- Assisting in ambulation and exercise as instructed by the
hospice nurse or therapist.
- Provide normal range of motion and transfers/positioning as
- WOW! That was a mouthful!!....but wait there is more; that was
only a few items on the list, but I'm sure you can handle it!The
Benefits for a CNA:
- Just like our patient care, we challenge the status quo from
employer based principles as well.
- We want someone who is committed and motivated who can deliver
results. We also want that person to be compensated fairly.
- On top of that we are all mentors to each other and strive to
have the best mentorship program available. We love teaching each
other new things and it's ok to need to grow in certain areas of
- We value continuing education and are more than happy to offer
a benefit for CEUs ($350 for full-time/$175 for part-time).A few
other requirements for a CNA:
- MUST Have a valid Missouri CNA and Kansas CNA & HHA
Certification to Practice.
- Current CPR
- Must have at least one year of experience in home health and/or
- Must have reliable transportation as you will travel to each
- We are looking for full-time professionals.Interested?If this
sounds amazing, please apply by whatever means you found this
posting: Indeed, Facebook etc. Respond to the ad, email us at
email@example.com or just get a hold of us ASAP.We look forward to
talking with you!EOE
Keywords: VNA Home Health and Hospice, Kansas City , CNA 5,000 Sign On BONUS, Healthcare , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!