Company: Home Instead
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Home Instead is NOW HIRING!! - Positions open for days, evening,
nights and weekends!! - -Flexibility to meet your schedule!CALL OR
APPLY NOW to Set up a time to meet our team!You have been caring
for people your whole life! Now is the time to be recognized for
being a Hero in your community! Home Instead is looking for caring,
compassionate, and dedicated CAREGivers to become a part of our
team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults
throughout our community. Home Instead provides a variety of
non-medical services that allow our clients to remain in their home
and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care, and
compassion.WAGES NOW START AT $14.00/HOUROUR OFFICES IN THE KANSAS
CITY AREA OFFER HEALTH INSURANCE, VISION, DENTAL, & LIFE to
ELIGIBLE EMPLOYEES!Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer's Care*No previous experience necessary - -must be 21
- -skills training provided by Home Instead staff *At Home Instead,
we make a difference! - We have a variety of shifts available with
competitive pay and benefits.Why work for US?
- Competitive pay!
- Offices in Kansas and Missouri!
- Insurance Benefits!
- You set your availability and are scheduled within that
- We have a variety of shift times and lengths every day!
- Overtime Pay!
- Holiday Pay!
- Mileage reimbursement when you use your car for client
- Clients all over the Kansas City metro!
- Direct deposit payroll twice a month!
- Supportive and understanding staff!
- Continuing education!
- Employee recognition!
- Verizon and Sprint Discounts!
- No certifications required!
- We focus on high quality care and training!
- 24/7 support - We are hear and listen to your
concerns!Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for others and their property with
dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug
- Reliable transportation
- 21 years of ageWe encourage Home Health Aides, Medical
Assistants, Certified Nursing Assistant, CAREGivers and anyone with
a big heart and love working with people to apply today!Each Home
Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.Each Home
Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Keywords: Home Instead, Kansas City , CAREGiver, Healthcare , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!