Registered Nurse (RN) / Onsite Hiring Event / $15,000 Sign on Bonus
Company: Select Specialty Hospital - Kansas City
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Overview:Select Specialty Hospital in Kansas City is hosting an
onsite hiring event for Registered Nurses!
12 and 8-hour shifts available!
$15,000 Sign on Bonus
Thursday, January 13th from 10am - 2pm
1731 North 90th StreetKansas City, KS 66112
Why work with Select?An extensive and thorough orientation
program.Tuition Reimbursement totaling up to $5,000/year.Student
Loan Repayment Assistance totaling up to $1,000 per quarter ($4,000
per year).100% company-paid RN to BSN scholarship.Nurse Executive
Development Program, which is a mentoring initiative that shapes
top performing nurses into leaders in our hospitals.Clinical
Advancement Program for RNs who would like to advance their skills
with a PCCN certification and/or CCRN certification, both of which
would include quarterly bonuses.Health, Dental, and Vision
insurance; Life insurance; Prescription coverage.
APPLY NOW to be considered for an interview with our Chief Nursing
At Select Specialty/Regency Hospitals, a division of Select
Medical, we care for chronically and critically ill or post-ICU
patients who require extended hospital care. We employ over 48,000
people across the country and provide quality care to approximately
70,000 patients each and every day across our four divisions.
Our mission is to provide an exceptional patient care experience
that promotes healing and recovery in a compassionate environment.
Each employee plays a vital role in doing that by living our
cultural behaviors - celebrating success, owning the future, being
patient-centered, creating change, thinking first and building
Do you love the challenge of working with medically complex
patients? Are you passionate about delivering an excellent patient
experience? If you answered 'yes', consider an opportunity with
us!Responsibilities:You will ensure that the nursing care plan is
being followed by being a Champion of the Select Medical Way, which
includes putting the patient first, helping to improve quality of
life for the community in which you live and work, continuing to
develop and explore new ideas, providing high-quality care and
doing well by doing what is right.
- Receiving admissions and/or transfers to the unit.
- Initial and ongoing systematic patient assessment.
- Timely and accurate documentation using appropriate
- Interpreting assessment/diagnostic data including labs and
- Ensuring medical orders are transcribed and processed
- Competence in Rapid Response and code events.
- Promoting continuous quality improvement.
- Instructing and counseling patients/families.Qualifications:You
will demonstrate an understanding of patient needs, ensuring that
each patient feels informed and understood, as well as heard. You
are passionate about providing superior quality care and you are an
inventive problem solver who thrives in a dynamic environment.
- Valid State RN License required.
- BLS required at hire.
- ACLS required within 6 months of hire. (Agency RN must have
ACLS upon first shift, PRN staff must have ACLS upon
hire).Preferred qualifications that will make you successful:
- Clinical experience preferred.Additional Data:Select Medical
strives to provide our employees with a solid work-life balance, as
we understand that happy employees have both fulfilling careers and
fulfilling lives beyond our doors.
- An extensive and thorough orientation program.
- Tuition Reimbursement totaling up to $5,000/year.
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance totaling up to $1,000 per
quarter ($4,000 per year).
- 100% company-paid RN to BSN scholarship.
- Nurse Executive Development Program, which is a mentoring
initiative that shapes top performing nurses into leaders in our
- Clinical Advancement Program for RNs who would like to advance
their skills with a PCCN certification and/or CCRN certification,
both of which would include quarterly bonuses.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID).
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance;
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- Short and Long Term Disability.
- Personal and Family Medical Leave.We'd love for you to join the
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects
diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees
are treated during employment without regard to race, color,
religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or
mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected under applicable law.
Keywords: Select Specialty Hospital - Kansas City, Kansas City , Registered Nurse (RN) / Onsite Hiring Event / $15,000 Sign on Bonus, Healthcare , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!