Mental Health Therapist - (Remote and/or In-Person, Part-Time)
Company: Spring Health
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Part Time Mental Health Therapist (Remote and/or In-Person)
Our mission: to eliminate every barrier to mental health
Spring Health is the leading comprehensive mental health benefit
for employers. We help employees understand their mental health
issues and connect with best-in-class providers to get the right
treatment at the right time.
From early detection to full recovery, Spring Health is the only
clinically validated solution in the market proven to be more
effective than traditional mental healthcare. By combining the
latest technology with vetted providers, we help engage 1 in 3
employees, reduce recovery times, and lower healthcare costs. We
are an award-winning, passionate, and mission-driven team with the
support of leaders in psychiatry. We have raised over $300 million
to date from prominent investors including Kinnevik, Tiger Global,
Northzone, RRE Ventures, Rethink Impact, Work-Bench, William K
Warren Foundation, SemperVirens, Able Partners, True Capital
Ventures, and a strategic investor Guardian Life Insurance. Thanks
to their partnership, our current valuation has reached $2
We are seeking qualified, part-time psychotherapists to join our
clinical team and deliver care with a tech-enabled,
AI/machine-learning platform that puts patient outcomes first.What
- Provide psychotherapy to clients with benefits ranging from
short-term goal-focused EAP, to employer health plans allowing many
sessions as medically necessary.
- Treat adults who have completed brief, evidence-based online
screenings identifying their symptoms and areas of concern.
- Preferably, also be open to treating additional populations
such as children, adolescents, couples, or families.
- Maintain a calendar displaying your availability and complete
session documentation in a timely manner within our EHR.
- Use evidence-based treatment modalities and interventions that
are tailored to your client's needs.
- Collaborate with our dedicated provider support team, our
licensed clinical care navigation team, and our administrative care
support team whenever you need assistance.
- Provide culturally competent and empathetic care, upholding our
values of diversity and inclusion for all races, ethnicities, and
genders.Who You Are:
- You have an unrestricted license to practice psychotherapy in
at least one state and ideally, multiple states (Psychologist,
LCSW, LMFT, LPC, LMHC, etc.). We are not able to accept
applications from anyone requiring licensed supervision.
- Minimum 3 years of post-graduate experience with at least 1
year of post-licensed experience.
- You're comfortable with technology and are telehealth
- You have training and experience in evidence-based modalities
of care such as CBT, DBT, EMDR, ACT, CPT.
- You are comfortable with providing safety planning and
intervention during situations where a client might present with
- You are committed to quality clinical care and want to expand
your capabilities and increase your effectiveness by being informed
of client progress or challenges.
- You like working independently, but would also enjoy having the
support of a team and opportunities for connections and
collaboration with other providers and our master's level clinical
care navigators.Why Spring Health:
- You'll set your own schedule to fit your professional and
- Work from anywhere, as long as you have a confidential, private
location with stable internet.
- No need to spend time marketing your practice, checking
insurance eligibility, collecting fees, or submitting claims---we
take care of the administrative work so that you can focus on
- Grow your ability to provide effective care through feedback
from evidence-based measures that help you identify what is working
with your clients.
- Bonus incentive payments to recognize successes in client
engagement, client progress, as well as your time commitments to
Spring, and more.
- Join a dynamic community where you will be supported, your work
appreciated, and you'll have the opportunity to help us shape the
future of mental health care!
In addition to finding people who are truly excellent at what they
do, we take our values at Spring Health seriously:
- Members Come First - We are genuine member advocates.
- Move Fast to Change Lives - We build with urgency and
- Take Ownership - We extend trust and hold ourselves
- Embrace Diverse Teams & Perspectives - We find strength in the
diversity of cultural backgrounds, ideas, and experiences.
- Science Will Win - We will achieve impact by innovation and
evidence based frameworks.
- Candor with Care - We are open, honest and empathetic.
Spring Health is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do
not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on
race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status,
ancestry, disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender
identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable
legally protected characteristic. We also consider qualified
applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with
applicable legal requirements. Spring Health is also committed to
providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with
disabilities and disabled veterans. If you have a disability or
special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Keywords: Spring Health, Kansas City , Mental Health Therapist - (Remote and/or In-Person, Part-Time), Healthcare , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!