Clinical Research RN - Oncology - Full Time Day
Company: St. Luke's of Kansas City
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City is seeking a Clinical Research
Nurse to join our Oncology team. As an experienced RN in this role,
you will provide patient care, while gaining research experience.
This is a high functioning Oncology Nurse position with the
opportunity to provide and coordinate care to patients
participating in Cancer Research studies. You will have the
opportunity to utilize your nursing expertise to contribute to
research in an outpatient setting. Our Commission on Cancer
Accreditation showcases our dedication to being, "The best place to
get care. The best place to give care."
Schedule: Monday - Friday
* Assists in the evaluation of new protocols for feasibility at the
* Prepares the site for conduct of the study
* Establishes study files and trains study related staff
* Disseminates study information to physicians and ancillary
* Coordinates study conduct throughout the trial
* Screens and recruits subjects
* Gathers and records study related data according to protocol
* Collaborates with other SLH departments providing study-related
We are seeking professional research nurses with at least two years
of experience in research or oncology and a strong understanding of
clinical trial regulations and processes from start to finish. To
be successful in this role, you will need to be detail oriented,
have strong communication skills, and be comfortable requesting
assistance when necessary. The ideal candidate will be able to work
in a team atmosphere as well as autonomously.
Computer based knowledge and word processing management skills are
required for this role.
Why Saint Luke's?
* Our leadership supports nurse engagement and allows their voices
to be heard.
* We value our nurses' knowledge, experience, and expertise to
improve patient outcomes and quality care.
* The opportunity to make an impact on their unit, hospital, health
system, and the healthcare industry.
* Strong nurse governance and we encourage all of our RNs to
* Various CEU, Continuing Education, Leadership and other career
* Career Advancement Program dedicated to RNs.
* Saint Luke's offers competitive salaries and benefits packages to
all of their employees, click here to find out more.
Less than 1 year
Registered Nurse (KS) - National Council of State Boards of Nursing
(NURSYS), Registered Nurse (MO) - National Council of State Boards
of Nursing (NURSYS)
Bachelor's Degree (Required)
Day (United States of America)
The best place to get care. The best place to give care. Saint
Luke's 12,000 employees strive toward that vision every day. Our
employees are proud to work for the only faith-based, nonprofit,
locally owned health system in Kansas City. Joining Saint Luke's
means joining a team of exceptional professionals who strive for
excellence in patient care. Do the best work of your career within
a highly diverse and inclusive workspace where all voices
Join the Kansas City region's premiere provider of health services.
Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire only non-tobacco users.
Effective November 1st, 2021, full COVID-19 vaccination is a
condition of employment for all Saint Luke's Health System
employees unless a medical or religious exemption is
Keywords: St. Luke's of Kansas City, Kansas City , Clinical Research RN - Oncology - Full Time Day, Healthcare , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!