Company: St. Luke's of Kansas City
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Saint Luke's Advanced Care Pharmacy has a career opportunity for a
highly qualified individual/pharmacist. This is a part-time
position (0.5 FTE) located in Kansas City, Missouri. The pharmacy
provides a variety of services that include antibiotics, cardiac
medications, parenteral and enteral nutrition, and a range of
specialty medications to address chronic and rare diseases.
Shift: This will be a Monday - Friday dayshift position and will
include occasional off-hour pharmacist on-call
The Specialty Pharmacist provides clinical and operational pharmacy
services. Core duties of this position include, but are not limited
* Clinical review of medication orders and medical equipment to
ensure safe, effective and guideline based medication therapy
* Monitor therapeutic plans and provide drug information
* Communicate and collaborate with interdisciplinary healthcare
* Understand USP 797 sterile compounding standards and implement in
daily pharmacy practice
* Prepare and dispense compounded sterile products (CSP),
non-compounded medications and medical equipment
* Utilize Electronic Medical Record (EMR) to document, analyze and
retrieve patient information
* Supervise supportive personnel
Why St. Luke's Home Care:
* Working in an environment where you are supported by leadership
and a team of skilled healthcare professional dedicated to
providing the highest levels of care.
* Commitment to a safe and kind work environment with abundant
* Opportunities for career advancement and development.
* Saint Luke's offers competitive salaries and benefits packages to
all of their employees, click here to find out more.
For more than 30 years, Saint Luke's has set the standard for home
care and hospice services throughout the Kansas City area. Saint
Luke's Home Care is one of the regions premier providers of a
continuum of health care in the home and led by clinicians with
decades of experience in the Home Health and Hospice industry. And
as part of Saint Luke's Health System, we deliver the same
high-quality, comprehensive, and compassionate
Licensed Pharmacist (KS) - Kansas Board of Pharmacy, Licensed
Pharmacist (MO) - Missouri Division of Professional
Bachelor's Degree (Required)
Day (United States of America)
The best place to get care. The best place to give care. Saint
Luke's 12,000 employees strive toward that vision every day. Our
employees are proud to work for the only faith-based, nonprofit,
locally owned health system in Kansas City. Joining Saint Luke's
means joining a team of exceptional professionals who strive for
excellence in patient care. Do the best work of your career within
a highly diverse and inclusive workspace where all voices
Join the Kansas City region's premiere provider of health services.
Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire only non-tobacco users.
Effective November 1st, 2021, full COVID-19 vaccination is a
condition of employment for all Saint Luke's Health System
employees unless a medical or religious exemption is approved.
Keywords: St. Luke's of Kansas City, Kansas City , Pharmacist I, Healthcare , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!