CT Technologist-Saint Luke's North Hospital-PRN
Company: St. Luke's of Kansas City
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Within the organizational structure of radiology performs
diagnostic radiology exams, as well as CT exams, to assist in
direct patient care. Starting with graduating class in 2017
In Convenient Care/Imaging Center setting, may also assist other
modalities and perform other duties as assigned.
In Community Hospital setting:
* Perform CT and general radiography exams.
* Utilize appropriate knowledge and documented competency in
aseptic technique, universal precautions and infection control.
* Appropriately protect and shield exposed areas that do not need
to be imaged.
* Accurately maintain all required documentation, logs, forms and
records for radiology department. Perform QA/QC of imaging
equipment according to established protocols and policies.
* Provide basic bedside care and provide assistance and supportive
patient care under the direct supervision of the physician or
* Assist in initiating care to stabilize patient and assist in
managing life support needs by collaborating with physician and
* Accurately and concisely documents services provided within the
medical record in a thorough, timely manner.
* Demonstrate proficiency at inserting and maintaining IV's.
* Collect laboratory samples and perform lab testing in accordance
with CLIA regulations and established policies and procedures.
* Participates in QAPI activities including participation in
accreditation preparation and survey process, and maintenance of
accreditation, state, and CMS standards.
* May prepare patient meals.
Less than 1 year
American Registry of Rad. Tech. (ARRT) - American Registry of
Radiologic Technologist, Basic Life Support - American Heart
Association or Red Cross, Computed Tomography (ARRT) - American
Registry of Radiologic Technologist
Associate Degree (Required)
Swing (United States of America)
The best place to get care. The best place to give care. Saint
Luke's 12,000 employees strive toward that vision every day. Our
employees are proud to work for the only faith-based, nonprofit,
locally owned health system in Kansas City. Joining Saint Luke's
means joining a team of exceptional professionals who strive for
excellence in patient care. Do the best work of your career within
a highly diverse and inclusive workspace where all voices
Join the Kansas City region's premiere provider of health services.
Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire only non-tobacco users.
Effective November 1st, 2021, full COVID-19 vaccination is a
condition of employment for all Saint Luke's Health System
employees unless a medical or religious exemption is
Keywords: St. Luke's of Kansas City, Kansas City , CT Technologist-Saint Luke's North Hospital-PRN, Healthcare , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!