Registered Nurse - RN - Main OR -Surgical Services: FT, Days
Company: St. Luke's of Kansas City
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City - Plaza location is seeking a
Registered Nurse to join our Operating Room team. Our operating
teams have unit-based leadership teams and are supportive and
collaborative with one another. We believe in creating teams that
are kind, professional and treats each other as they would a
patient. This is key to being successful in this position. These
teams work with innovative processes and technologies such as our
continuous expansion of our robotics programs.
Saint Luke's Hospital is a primary teaching hospital for the
University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Medicine, which
includes a physician residency program.
This position will scrub and circulate in the OR.
This position includes call coverage . This position is a Full Time
* Utilizes the nursing process
* Requires flexibility and dependability
* Care of the patient in the intra-operative phase of care
* Strong patient advocate focused on patient safety and
* Delegates patient care tasks and for supervision of other patient
* Coordinates the plan of care for a group of assigned patients and
consulting with other members of the health care team when
indicated to ensure optimal patient outcomes
* Demonstrates proficiency and abides by policies rules guidelines
The requirements include a current Missouri RN license, BLS and
experience in Surgery with the ability to circulate a variety of
We are looking for experienced operating room nurses that work well
under pressure and embrace the unexpected. We are seeking nursing
professionals that are passionate about their practice, adaptable,
and eager to learn and drive continuous improvement. We are looking
for confident nurses who can be the patient's advocate and speak up
Why Saint Luke's?
* Our leadership supports nurse engagement and allows their voices
to be heard.
* We value our nurses' knowledge, experience, and expertise to
improve patient outcomes and quality care.
* The opportunity to make an impact on their unit, hospital, health
system, and the healthcare industry.
* Strong nurse governance and we encourage all of our RNs to
* Various CEU, Continuing Education, Leadership and other career
* Career Advancement Program dedicated to RNs.
* Saint Luke's offers competitive salaries and benefits packages to
all of their employees, click here to find out more.
Basic Life Support - American Heart Association or Red Cross,
Registered Nurse - Various
Bachelor's Degree: Nursing
Day (United States of America)
The best place to get care. The best place to give care. Saint
Luke's 12,000 employees strive toward that vision every day. Our
employees are proud to work for the only faith-based, nonprofit,
locally owned health system in Kansas City. Joining Saint Luke's
means joining a team of exceptional professionals who strive for
excellence in patient care. Do the best work of your career within
a highly diverse and inclusive workspace where all voices
Join the Kansas City region's premiere provider of health services.
Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire only non-tobacco users.
Effective November 1st, 2021, full COVID-19 vaccination is a
condition of employment for all Saint Luke's Health System
employees unless a medical or religious exemption is approved.
Keywords: St. Luke's of Kansas City, Kansas City , Registered Nurse - RN - Main OR -Surgical Services: FT, Days, Healthcare , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!