Clinical Quality Training Specialist - Full Time Day
Company: St. Luke's of Kansas City
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Saint Luke's Hospital in Kansas City, MO is seeking a Clinical
Quality Training Specialist to join our team. You will be a highly
visible role model, instructor, facilitator, and change agent in
the provision of TeamSTEPPS-- training to end users in a
* Creates change in teams at the organizational level and
department level through the use of TeamStepps concepts and
* Leads identified teams through TeamStepps training,
implementation and outcome monitoring within designated areas
* Partners with hospital leadership to plan, implement, evaluate,
and maintain TeamSTEPPS-- educational offerings designed to enhance
the delivery of quality care, prevention of patient harm,
communication and safe practices
* Provides regular updates including outcomes to senior executives
for designated departments that have adopted the TeamStepps patient
safety tools and processes
* Maintains a proactive approach to performance improvement by
staying abreast of training updates, adult learning and teaching
principles, networking, maintenance of TeamSTEPPS-- methodologies
across departments and changes in health care quality
* Collects, analyzes and utilizes data to improve training that
leads to improvements in patient safety
* Uses sound statistical process control methodology, models,
techniques with process improvement teams, and departments as
* Skilled in developing process and outcome measures centered on
* Open to changes and advances in software, technology and improved
methods of data collection, analysis and reporting
* Operates within departmental budgets. Responsible for ethical use
of time, effective management of hospital resources, including
supplies, attendance, timeliness and efficiency
Clinical expertise in the acute inpatient setting required.
CPHQ, CQA, Lean Training, Six Sigma Green or Black Belt, TeamSTEPPS
Master Trainer (or attain within 12 months of hire) preferred.
We are seeking a self-motivated individual with a strong
combination of skills including: organizational awareness,
emotional intelligence, effective communication, conflict
resolution, influence, and subject matter expertise.
Why Saint Luke's?:
* Saint Luke's offers competitive salaries and benefits packages to
all of their employees, click here to find out more.
* We believe in creating a collaborative environment where all
voices are heard.
* We are here for you and will support you in achieving your
* We are dedicated to innovation and always looking for ways to
Master's Degree (Required)
Day (United States of America)
The best place to get care. The best place to give care. Saint
Luke's 12,000 employees strive toward that vision every day. Our
employees are proud to work for the only faith-based, nonprofit,
locally owned health system in Kansas City. Joining Saint Luke's
means joining a team of exceptional professionals who strive for
excellence in patient care. Do the best work of your career within
a highly diverse and inclusive workspace where all voices
Join the Kansas City region's premiere provider of health services.
Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire only non-tobacco users.
Effective November 1st, 2021, full COVID-19 vaccination is a
condition of employment for all Saint Luke's Health System
employees unless a medical or religious exemption is approved.
Keywords: St. Luke's of Kansas City, Kansas City , Clinical Quality Training Specialist - Full Time Day, Healthcare , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!