Emergency Response Paramedic
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: November 22, 2021
More Information about this Job:Paramedics start at over
$23/hour at American Medical Response$52,990 - $63,588 (Experienced
Based)Serve Your Community and Grow Your EMS Career with
competitive wages, flexible schedules and pathways to professional
development across both ground and air Emergency Medical Services.
Apply with us and learn more about the great benefits, perks and
career possibilities, that make working at AMR a great choice for
your future.Our mission of providing care to the world at a
moment's notice is at the heart of everything we do. We are
caregivers, first and foremost and we will be there when you need
us.With more than 38,000 employees, Global Medical Response teams
deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas
of emergency and patient relocation services around the world. We
provide end-to-end medical transportation as well as fire services,
integrated healthcare solutions and disaster response.The Paramedic
responds to emergent and non-emergent requests for medical
assistance and delivers high quality patient care, treatment and
customer service in the most expedient, professional, safe, caring
and cost effective manner possible within the prescribed scope of
practice, established protocols and Company policies.Our company
can offer you:Flexible schedule -day and night shifts (10-12)
hoursTuition Reimbursement401(k) with Company MatchEmployee
Discount ProgramsHealth, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability
insurance is available to full-time employeesPlus morePhysical
- Must be able to successfully pass Physical Agility Test
- Aptitudes required for work of this nature are good physical
stamina, endurance, and body condition that would not be adversely
affected by frequently having to walk, stand, lift, carry, and
balance at times.
- Must be able to lift, drag, hoist, and carry different types of
equipment and other objects.Minimum Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED). Some advanced
- Current state Paramedic License.
- Possess a valid State Driver's License.
- Current BCLS, ACLS, PALS or PEPP, BTLS or PHTLS Provider
Certification (where applicable or required by contract).
- Driving record in compliance with AMR Safety and Driving
policy.Guiding Values:Our Paramedics must consistently exhibit our
- Patient Care - We continually earn the privilege to care for
our patients. It is at the forefront of everything we do.
- One Team - We respect each other and achieve together what no
individual can alone.
- Innovation - We are driven to develop solutions that inspire
- Vigilance - We will never waver in our commitment to safety and
preparedness in the fulfillment of our duties.
- Ownership - We are accountable for what we do and take pride in
how we do it.
- Citizenship - We are dedicated to being good stewards in the
communities we serve.#EMSJOBS_SOEEO Statement:Global Medical
Response and its family of companies are an Equal Opportunity
Employer including Veterans and Disabled
Keywords: AMR, Kansas City , Emergency Response Paramedic, Healthcare , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!