Clinic Care Navigator RN - Full Time Day
Company: St. Luke's of Kansas City
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Saint Luke's Hospital in Kansas City, MO is seeking a Registered
Nurse to join their team of Patient Care Navigators. This RN
position will work in a Oncology clinic, collaborating with several
different specialists. This position will act as the coordinator
for the clinic and provide patient education to patients and their
families. This position will be a resource for our patients in
finding the assistance they need to manage their care plan
Shift Details: Monday - Friday
No Nights, No Weekends, No Holidays, No Call required!
* Leads patients through their diagnosis and treatment ensuring
* Meet with patients and families to provide emotional support,
education and guidance to all patients through end stage disease if
* Provide medical information, education and review of reports and
knowledge of community resources.
* Responsible for facilitating rapid scheduling and follow-up
tracking of patients to ensure completion of their recommended
* Identify and problem solve any service gaps identified.
* Promote the Navigator role and prevention, detection, and
treatment awareness to the community through presentations and
participation in related organizations.
* Coordinates and provides education for all newly diagnosed
patients from our campus and outside community.
* Provides support to clinic nurse roles and maintains many
additional job functions as needed.
We are seeking a detail-oriented nurse who takes ownership of their
role to ensure tasks are completed in a timely fashion. The ideal
candidate will be autonomous, independent, able to multi-task, and
confident when communicating with a diverse group of providers and
Why Saint Luke's?
* Our leadership supports nurse engagement and allows their voices
to be heard.
* We value our nurses' knowledge, experience, and expertise to
improve patient outcomes and quality care.
* The opportunity to make an impact on their unit, hospital, health
system, and the healthcare industry.
* Strong nurse governance and we encourage all of our RNs to
* Various CEU, Continuing Education, Leadership and other career
* Career Advancement Program dedicated to RNs.
* Saint Luke's offers competitive salaries and benefits packages to
all eligible employees, click here to find out more.
Registered Nurse (MO) - National Council of State Boards of Nursing
Bachelor's Degree (Required)
Day (United States of America)
The best place to get care. The best place to give care. Saint
Luke's 12,000 employees strive toward that vision every day. Our
employees are proud to work for the only faith-based, nonprofit,
locally owned health system in Kansas City. Joining Saint Luke's
means joining a team of exceptional professionals who strive for
excellence in patient care. Do the best work of your career within
a highly diverse and inclusive workspace where all voices
Join the Kansas City region's premiere provider of health services.
Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire only non-tobacco users.
Effective November 1st, 2021, full COVID-19 vaccination is a
condition of employment for all Saint Luke's Health System
employees unless a medical or religious exemption is approved.
Keywords: St. Luke's of Kansas City, Kansas City , Clinic Care Navigator RN - Full Time Day, Healthcare , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!