LPN Licensed Practical Nurse
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: April 9, 2021
SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends) SCHEDULE: Full-time We are
seeking a Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse like you to join our
organization. CareNow is HCA Healthcare's fastest growing line of
business, and is a national leader in urgent care medicine. We
provide superior quality and convenience care for your schedule.
With more than 150 clinics, we are a collection of motivated
healthcare professionals just like you who are committed to
excellence in every patient interaction. We offer you an excellent
total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent
benefit package and growth opportunities. Your benefits include
401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition
reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase
program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you
about this fantastic opportunity. In this role, you will:
- Perform clinical responsibilities such as taking vital signs,
collecting lab specimens, performing EKG's, and administering IM
- Manage patient charts including collecting patient history,
documenting EHR appropriately, and conducting regular chart
- Apply splints, dressings and bandages.
- Assist with check-in/check-out when needed including auditing
- Maintain records and logs on activities including in-house lab
work, drug screens, and lab work sent out to other labs.
- Keep patients and visitors informed of clinic progress.
- Ensure the occupational client's preference card is followed
and occupational procedures are adhered to. Qualifications You
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of
- Current Practical/Vocational nursing license in state of
residency is required.
- 1+ year of clinical experience in a patient care setting is
- Experience using an EHR system is extremely helpful.
- The ability to obtain a BLS Certification is required within 30
days of start.
- Must obtain a Federal Breath Alcohol Screening Certification
and Federal Drug Screening Certification within 3 months of
employment or promotion.
- NEVADA ONLY: Must obtain an Office Laboratory Assistant license
within 30 days of employment or promotion. The CareNow Urgent Care
Clinic hours of operations are Monday through Friday from 8am -
9pm, Saturday 8am - 8pm, and Sunday 8am - 5pm. You must have the
flexibility to work during those hours. HCA Healthcare ranks on
Fortune's list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive
years and HCA ranks 63rd on the Fortune 500 list. In addition
Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies.
We want you to join our tradition of excellence. If you find this
opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly
review all applications, and are actively interviewing. Apply
Today! We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at
our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status. Potential Military
Occupational Specialist matches include these Army MOS codes: 68C
Notice Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here. For questions about your job application or
this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply Now Register Now
Keywords: HCA, Kansas City , LPN Licensed Practical Nurse, Healthcare , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!