RN / Neuro / Missouri / Part Time / Clinical Nurse Coordinator Cardiac
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: November 21, 2020
Description SHIFT: Weekends Only
Do you want to join anorganization that invests in you as a
Clinical Nurse Coordinator Cardiac Telemetry RN At Research Medical
Center you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to
$300million to our incredible team members over the course of three
years. We are committed toproviding our employees with the support
they need. At RMC, we offer an arrayof medical, dental, and vision
packages as well as several add-on perks to makeyour benefits
package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some ofour
unique benefits we offer include:
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match 3%-9% of pay basedon years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) The Life of an HCA Nurse
Would youlike to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare
provider dedicated tothe growth and development of our colleagues?
Join the RMC family! We will provide you the tools and resources
youneed to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking
for an ambitious CNC Cardiac Telemetry RN to help us reach our
goals. Unlock your potential here!
Our Cardiac Telemetry unitis unique in that our nurses take care of
patients recovering from open heartsurgeries, heart catheterization
with stent placement, ablations, pacemaker/AICD placement,
cardiovascular surgeries and we are a comprehensivestoke/stemi
- Advancement in knowledge of caring forcritically ill
- Team-orientedand fast-paced environment serving a diverse
- Flexibility in scheduling Responsibilities:
- Under the general supervision of the unitsdirector or designee
the Clinical Nurse Coordinator (CNC) assumesresponsibility for
direction and coordination of all functions in the unit onhis/her
- In collaboration with other members of themanagement team, this
individual is responsible for the ongoing assessment ofthe quality
of patient care services provided in unit.
- Assumes responsibility for direction andcoordination of all
functions during the designated shift.
- Functions as a resource person for staffmember and assists in
necessary education of individual members of the nursingstaff.
- Assumes responsibility for the overallquality of nursing care
provided when s/he is on duty.
- Makes decisions regarding activities withthese areas based on
Administrative Operational Standards, NursingAdministrative
Standards, Human Resource Standards, and Standards of Care forthe
unit, in collaboration with other members of the management
- Graduation from an accredited school ofnursing required.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred.
- Currently licensed as a registeredprofessional nurse in the
state(s) of practice and/or has an active compact license,in
accordance with law and regulation.
- BLS & NRP certification required andmaintained. ACLS
- Activity in professional organizationsencouraged.
- Two (2) years of clinical practice in theclinical specialty of
his/her unit and leadership/ management experience ispreferred. At
Research Medical Center, above all else,we are committed to the
care and improvement of human life . Located in beautiful Kansas
City,Missouri, RMC embodies the mission and heart of HCA
MidAmerica. We are recognizedas a healthcare leader due to our
skilled, compassionate and dedicated doctorsand nurses. To ensure
that we exceed our patients health care needs, westaff over 700
doctors who represent 29 medical specialties in our
590-bedfacility. Several of our renowned programs, includingLevel I
Trauma, Sarah Cannon Cancer Care, Grossman Burn Center,
NeuroscienceInstitute and Womens Care Center, feature advanced
technological resourcesused to diagnose and treat patients. Whether
your healthcare needs are urgentand critical or simply routine and
preventative, our advanced capabilitiesallow us to be one of the
most comprehensive hospitals in the Kansas Cityregion. HCA
Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most EthicalCompany
by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent anestimated
$3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care,
uninsureddiscounts, and other uncompensated expenses. Be a part of
an organizationthat invests in you. We are actively reviewing
applications. Highly qualifiedcandidates will be promptly contacted
by our hiring managers for interviews.Submit your application and
help us raise the bar in patient care! We are an equal opportunity
employer andvalue diversity at our company. We do not discriminate
on the basis of race,religion, color, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, maritalstatus, veteran status, or
Keywords: HCA., Kansas City , RN / Neuro / Missouri / Part Time / Clinical Nurse Coordinator Cardiac, Healthcare , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!