Respiratory Therapy Clinical Specialist (Maternal/Child)
Company: University of Kansas Hospital
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: October 19, 2020
Days - Full-Time
The Respiratory Therapy Clinical Specialist assumes responsibility
for performing patient care activities, quality improvement
activities, and other tasks that contribute to high-quality, safe,
and effective patient care; such as managing policies/procedures,
new product analysis, managing people, administering respiratory
care, educating patients, families, students and other staff, and
* Bachelor's Degree in Respiratory Care or related field
* Certified in BLS
* Certified in ACLS and PALS within one year of hire
* To work independently in the neonatal ICU, therapists must have
* Five years of experience in critical care
* Respiratory Therapist (RT) license from the Kansas State Board of
* RRT credential from the National Board for Respiratory Care
* Basic computer knowledge
* High-level of evidence-based research knowledge
* Master's degree in Respiratory Care or related field
* Additional respiratory therapy education
* Additional respiratory therapy work experience
* Experience in clinical instruction of students
* Microsoft Word, Outlook, Power Point, Excel, Visio.
EPIC-electronic health record.
* PubMed and other health-research related programs.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer without regard to a
person s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender
identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, ancestry, age
(40 or older), disability, veteran status or genetic
Keywords: University of Kansas Hospital, Kansas City , Respiratory Therapy Clinical Specialist (Maternal/Child), Healthcare , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!