Physician / Hospice / Kansas CIty Region/ Permanent / Palliative Medic
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: October 17, 2020
PALLIATIVE CARE THRIVING KANSAS CITY REGION
- Join a well-balanced service line with a welcoming environment
from colleagues and dedicated support staff including APPs.
- 586-bed medical center with 500 providers
- Recognized as the Best Regional Hospital for Heart Failure,
Pulmonology, COPD, and Hip/Knee Replacement
- Three-time Magnet designated hospital
- Member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network POSITION DETAILS:
- Practice has three palliative medicine physicians
- Nearly 1,000 inpatient consults per year
- Inpatient team supported by dedicated APRN and social
- Currently interviewing for a dedicated chaplain
- Newly opened outpatient palliative medicine and supportive care
clinic, open to all diagnoses for patients with serious
- Outpatient team supported by a dedicated RN Care Manager and
dedicated social worker
- BE/BC required COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Guaranteed first year income
- Extensive benefits package with health, life, disability,
dental, and vision
- Paid relocation assistance
- Shareholder opportunity
- State-of-the-art electronic filing and in-house billing
- Paid malpractice
- Assistance with practice expenses
- Leadership opportunities REGIONAL HIGHLIGHTS:
- Beautiful city providing one of the highest standards of living
in the nation.
- The Kansas City region features a population of 2.4 million
- Your income goes much further here!
- Region offers top sporting events, includingNFL Football.MLB
Baseball, MLS Soccer, NASCAR racing
- Three medical schools, three lawschools, and a
veterinaryschool, plus a variety of nursing schools, nearly 30
additional private and public colleges, universities, and
- Performing arts, including more live theater companies than
most metro areas
- Enjoy renowned art and historymuseums, galleries, and shopping.
Performing Arts are world-renowned and hostthe Ballet, Symphony,
and visiting artists world-wide.
- Outdoors recreation includes many large lakes and reservoirs
for fishing, sailing, and boating
- International Airport is located within one hour To learn more
about this opportunity, please contact Matthew Sherriff at , or by
phone at , or text at .
Keywords: Confidential, Kansas City , Physician / Hospice / Kansas CIty Region/ Permanent / Palliative Medic, Healthcare , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!