Clinical Nurse Coord (RN) - Labor and Delivery
Company: Research Medical Center
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: September 13, 2020
SHIFT: Mixed (rotating weekends)
Do you want to join anorganization that invests in you as a
Clinical Nurse Coordinator Labor & Delivery RN at Research Medical
Center you come first. HCA Healthcarehas committed up to $300
million to our incredible team members over the courseof three
We are committed toproviding our employees with the support they
need. At RMC, we offer an arrayof medical, dental, and vision
packages as well as several add-on perks to makeyour benefits
package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some ofour
unique benefits we offer include:
- TuitionReimbursement/Assistance Programs
- PaidPersonal Leave
- 401k(100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- IdentityTheft Protection discounts
- Auto,Home, and Life Insurance options
- EmployeeStock Purchase Program (ESPP)The Life of an HCA
Would youlike to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare
provider dedicated tothe growth and development of our
colleagues?Join the RMC family! We will provide you the tools and
resources youneed to succeed in our organization. We are currently
looking for an ambitious CNCL&D RN to help us reach our goals.
Unlock your potential here!
Labor anddelivery nurses are unique among the different types of
nurses because theyhave a very specific job: to help deliver
healthy babies and get moms throughthe process safely. In essence,
they are doing what some might consider themost important nursing
job of all bringing new lives into this world.
About this unit:
- We have the wonderful job of creating a storyfor a family and
making it the best story ever.
- 24/7 In house OB HospitalistGroup
- We have the potential to give mom s manychoices in the labor
and delivery options. You can use hydrotherapy, walkingwhile in
labor with telemetry monitors, or have an epidural. The patient is
the key player in decisionmaking. Responsibilities:
- Under the general supervision of the unit sdirector or designee
the Clinical Nurse Coordinator (CNC) assumesresponsibility for
direction and coordination of all functions in the unit onhis/her
- In collaboration with other members of themanagement team, this
individual is responsible for the ongoing assessment ofthe quality
of patient care services provided in unit.
- Assumes responsibility for direction andcoordination of all
functions during the designated shift.
- Functions as a resource person for staffmember and assists in
necessary education of individual members of the nursingstaff.
- Assumes responsibility for the overallquality of nursing care
provided when s/he is on duty.
- Makes decisions regarding activities withthese areas based on
Administrative Operational Standards, NursingAdministrative
Standards, Human Resource Standards, and Standards of Care forthe
unit, in collaboration with other members of the management team.
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing required.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred.
- Current state of Missouri RN licensure required.
- BLS certification required and maintained.
- Activity inprofessional organizations encouraged.
- Two (2) years of clinical practice in theclinical specialty of
his/her unit and leadership/ management experience is
- Continuing demonstration of clinical andleadership
- Commitment and understanding of staffingmatrix/productivity
- Committedto the goals of the unit, patient safety initiatives
and positive patientexperience.
- Demonstrates good organizational skills.
- Provides safe and appropriate patient carewithin the standards
of nursing practice.
- Displays judgment and superior problem solving skills.
- Communicates positively and professionallywith all internal and
external customers. At Research Medical Center,above all else, we
are committed to the care and improvement of human life . Located
in beautiful Kansas City, Missouri, RMC embodiesthe mission and
heart of HCA MidAmerica. We are recognized as a healthcareleader
due to our skilled, compassionate and dedicated doctors andnurses.
To ensure that we exceed our patients health care needs, westaff
over 700 doctors who represent 29 medical specialties in our
Several of our renowned programs, including Level I Trauma,
SarahCannon Cancer Care, Grossman Burn Center, Neuroscience
Institute and Women sCare Center, feature advanced technological
resources used to diagnose andtreat patients. Whether your
healthcare needs are urgent and critical or simplyroutine and
preventative, our advanced capabilities allow us to be one of
themost comprehensive hospitals in the Kansas City region.
HCA Healthcare has beencontinually named a World's Most Ethical
Company by Ethisphere since2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an
estimated $3.3 billion in cost for thedelivery of charitable care,
uninsured discounts, and other uncompensatedexpenses.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. Weare actively
reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will bepromptly
contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit
yourapplication and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at
ourcompany. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, nationalorigin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, ordisability status.
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here .
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-###-#### option 1.
Associated topics: asn, ccu, coronary, intensive care unit,
neonatal, nurse clinical, nurse rn, registed, surgical, tcu
Keywords: Research Medical Center, Kansas City , Clinical Nurse Coord (RN) - Labor and Delivery, Healthcare , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!