Company: Hilton Kansas City Airport
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: May 19, 2019
Lead, supervise, and direct the operations and financial activities
of the hotel. Safeguard the asset. Help create and implement the
culture of HEI Hotels and Resorts on the property level for the
associates and guests.
* Create and maintain a customer-driven hotel with a
customer-keeping vision that inspires the hotel associates to do
their best. Oversee the quality process to ensure customer
satisfaction by consistent delivery of both product quality and
* Tour and visually inspect property on a daily basis. Monitor
property condition, cleanliness, cost control, and quality of
product and service throughout hotel.
* Travel to attend corporate meetings, sales trips and serve on
committees such as Research, Development and Standards
* Aid Human Resources with associate issues following HEI Hotel and
Resorts' policies. Interview, hire, train, recommend performance
evaluations, resolve problems, provide open communication and
recommend discipline and/or termination when appropriate. Develop
and delegate improvement plans for operation and review performance
of management team.
* Participate in community affairs and maintain positive public
image for the property and HEI Hotels and Resorts.
* Meet with potential and current clients to promote hotel.
* Active involvement in the Sales and Revenue Management function
including but not limited to: following HEI Key Meeting SOPs
(RevMax, Hot Prospects, Sales Strategy Meeting), involvement in
Group site inspections and group closing process, review results
from ESS/MPSI Measurement Tool.
* Guide other members of the Executive Committee, Management and
staff to make sound business decisions is a critical portion of the
responsibilities. Create and execute the financial objectives of
* Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
* Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
* Bachelor s degree preferred.
* Minimum 5 years of management experience, preferably in both
Rooms and Food and Beverage.
* Knowledge of hotel operations, including marketing plans,
security and safety programs, personnel and labor relations,
preparation of business plans, repairs, maintenance, budget
forecasting, quality assurance programs, hospitality law, and
* Ability to stand and move throughout hotel property and
continuously perform essential job functions with or without
* Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to
adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as
effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public
HEI Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing a comprehensive
benefit program that offers you choices for your physical, mental
and financial wellness, creating value in your most important
investment - you!
For your physical and mental wellness we offer competitive Medical,
Dental and Vision insurance programs geared to you and your
family's needs as well as Vacation/Sick/Holiday benefits. For your
financial wellness, HEI provides a wide array of coverage,
including Supplemental, Spousal and Child Life insurance as well as
Short and Long-Term Disability plans. Our 401(k) Savings Plan with
matching funds, and discounts through our 'YouDecide' and Hotel
Room Discount programs provide additional incentives for choosing
HEI as the employer of your future.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We
evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected
Keywords: Hilton Kansas City Airport, Kansas City , General Manager, Executive , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!