Location: Kansas City
Posted on: January 15, 2019
With over 100 offices and nearly 5,000 associates in major metropolitan areas and suburban cities throughout the U.S. CBIZ (NYSE: CBZ) delivers top-level financial and employee business services to organizations of all sizes, as well as individual clients, by providing national-caliber expertise combined with highly personalized service delivered at the local level. CBIZ has been honored to be the recipient of several national recognitions: 2018 America's Best Mid-Size Employers by Forbes, 2018 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE, 2018 Workplace Excellence Seal of Approval by the Alliance for Workplace Excellence, and one of the Top 101 highest scoring companies in the country for Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in the Nation by the National Association for Business Resources.
The Marketing Manager works with local and national leadership to devise and execute marketing efforts in support of practice growth, including lead generation and proposal development for the Kansas City audit, tax and advisory services practice.
Essential Functions and Primary Duties:
* Creates and manages annual marketing plan and budget in consultation with office management team
* Partners with business development professionals and practitioners on lead generation programs and activities
* Develops leading class proposals using proposal software, and other sales presentation materials in partnership with pursuit team
* Serves as central intake and project manager for local marketing requests
* Leverages national marketing team, tools and resources to effectively complete projects on time and on budget
* Identifies and coordinates event sponsorships; works with local event coordinator to ensure event logistics and promotional efforts are successfully executed
* Researches market trends, competitor positioning and gathers prospect intelligence; proactively advances pertinent findings and recommendations to local leadership team
* Generates media/PR opportunities for local subject matter experts
* Manages local web presence and social media properties
* Serves as a brand ambassador; ensures adherence with company brand standards
* Performs all other duties as assigned
* Bachelor s degree in Marketing, Communication or related field
* 6+ years of B2B marketing experience; professional services industry experience preferred
* Highly organized with strong analytical skills
* Strong writing and proofreading skills with an eye for detail; proposal experience necessary
* Proven track record of driving successful marketing strategies across multiple channels
* Ability to prioritize and successfully manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment; appropriately manages expectations
* Strong communication and mediation skills, both written and verbal, to effectively interface and develop relationships with team members, service line professionals, staff and vendors
* Energetic, creative, consultative and solutions oriented
* Ability to work with limited supervision
* Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook; Salesforce experience a plus
If you are a qualified individual with a disability you may request reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by calling 844-558-1414 (toll free) or send an email to email@example.com.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
CBIZ is an equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant s race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please visit http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf.
To view PAY TRANSPARENCY PROTECTION NOTIFICATION visit http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/PayTransparencyNondiscrimination.html
Keywords: CBIZ, Kansas City , Marketing Manager, Executive , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!