Area Manager, Human Resources
Company: Worlds of Fun
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Overview:Reporting to the Manager of Talent Acquisition, the
Area Manager administers various employee programs; and, schedules,
manages and directs all Human Resoruce office personnel. The Area
Manager of Talent Acquisition will also oversee the daily new hire
onboarding process for all Full time and Seasonal ambassadors as
well as the pre-hire drug screen process. -Responsibilities: -
- Manage all aspects of the Human Resources office processes to
include, but not limited to, paperwork processing, document /
record retention, ambassador inquiries.
- Ensures adequate and friendly service is provided to all who
visit the Human Resources office.
- Coordinates, implements and administers various employee
programs in order to improve employee motivation and recognition,
and reduce turnover including: recognition and ambassador
- Schedules, manages and directs all ambassador relations office
personnel. Monitor employee performance utilizing all appropriate
means, as outlined in Worlds of Fun policies and procedures.
- Directs the day to day operation of the Human Resources office
including partnering with the Workforce Planning Manager and the
Human Resources team.
- Assists with budget development, tracking and adherence for all
- Adheres to and enforces all Cedar Fair and Worlds of Fun
policies and procedures, including safety, attendance and EEO
policies, and demonstrates commitment to customer service in all
aspects of employment.
- Performs other duties as assigned. -Qualifications:
- Demonstrated work related experience in a role with an emphasis
on employee relations and HRIS related functions. - Preferably 3+
- 2 years' experience directly supervising employees
- High School Diploma, some college preferred
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods on a
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows based operating systems and
software including Word, Excel and Power Point
- Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company
policy, unless prohibited by State, Federal or provincial law.
- Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or
older, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal,
DMV, previous employment, education and personal references, per
Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial
Keywords: Worlds of Fun, Kansas City , Area Manager, Human Resources, Executive , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!