Setting the standard for grand hospitality, Hotel Kansas City
has delivered an experience like no other since its opening in late
2020. Named one of the " Best New Hotels in the World " by Travel +
Leisure, and Kansas City's newest #1 Hotel on TripAdvisor, guests
can indulge in Victorian-inspired guest rooms merged with modern
twists, preserved touches like hand-hewn walnut and stained glass
windows, and multiple show-stopping food and beverage outlets.
Centrally located in the historic Kansas City Club Building, the
hotel is only steps away from the city's best nightlife,
restaurants, and shopping. The ideal candidate is currently a top
producer, and sincerely enjoys working in the wedding and social
market segments. As a Senior Event Sales Manager, you will be
responsible for soliciting, securing and responding to customer
inquiries with confidence and enthusiasm!! You would also be
responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest
The Senior Sales Manager represents the hotel in the development of
market segment(s) and new customer relationships while maintaining
existing relationships with assigned accounts while consistently
striving to maximize revenue in rooms, events, ancillary products
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, and have FUN in a team
- Solicit Group business directly and jointly with others through
the preparation, execution, and completion of action plans.
- Provide a high level of exposure of the hotel in specific markets
assigned by Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Achieve a strong pace and funnel to meet and exceed individual
assigned revenue goals.
- Conduct sales calls locally or domestically using all resources
provided by company.
- Develop/Create exciting and memorable site inspections to
accompany inventive and creative proposals.
- Conduct outside sales calls to deliver new business and maintain
existing business relationships.
- Develop and maintain market awareness to ensure ability to
predict revenue opportunities and set proactive strategies.
- Assist in developing strategies to increase share from
- Assist in preparation of complete and accurate weekly
- Assist in the preparation of the annual Marketing Plan.
- Develop networking opportunities through active participation in
community and professional associations, activities and events.
- Participate and lead meetings, and support other team
- Work with other Senior Managers and Director of Sales & Marketing
on monthly reporting, forecasting, and other job duties
Our excellent benefits include:
- Free room nights, Discounted and Friends & Family Room Rates
- Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay, new child leave and personal day
- Paid Family Bonding Time and Adoption Assistance
- Free colleague meals during shift
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Discounts at various retailers - Apple, AT&T, Verizon,
Headspace and many more
COVID-19 Safety: Hyatt Hotels follows all COVID-19 CDC and US]
Health department protocols for the safety of our employees and
Hyatt is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability or protected veteran status.