RN Manager Behavioral Health
Company: HCA Healthcare
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Description IntroductionAre you looking for a place to deliver
excellent care patients deserve? At RPC-Cass Regional Medical
Center we support our colleagues in their positions. Join our Team
as a(an) RN Manager Behavioral Health and access programs to assist
with every stage of your career.BenefitsRPC-Cass Regional Medical
Center offers a total rewards package that supports the health,
life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans
and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
Are you a continuous learner? With more than 94,000 nurses
throughout HCA Healthcare, we are one of the largest employers of
nurses in the United States. Education is key to excellence! As a
majority owner of Galen College of Nursing, which joins Research
College of Nursing and Mercy School of Nursing as educational
facilities within the HCA Healthcare family, we make it easier and
more affordable to gain certifications and job skills. Apply today
for our RN Manager Behavioral Health opening and continue to
learn!Job Summary and Qualifications
- Responsible for integrating their department's services with
the hospitals primary functions
- Coordinates and integrates services within their department(s)
and with other departments
- Develops and implements policies and procedures that guide and
support the provision of services
- Recommends a sufficient number of qualified and competent
persons to provide care/service and assures the qualifications and
competence of those staff members (who are not licensed independent
practitioners) meet the needs of patient care and non-patient care
- Provides orientation, in-service training, and continuing
education of all persons in their department(s)
- Continuously assesses and improves their department's
performance and maintains appropriate quality control
- Provides care for the Adult population.What qualifications you
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing with either an
ADN or BSN degree. BSN or MSN preferred.
- One to three years of related experience or training in a
psychiatric inpatient setting.
- One to two years supervisory experience is required.
- Current license from the Missouri Board of Nursing.
Demonstrated competency in BLS required upon hire and
maintained.This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for
COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations
(unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).Research
Medical Center is a 585+ bed hospital. Our hospital offers an array
of medical and health clinic services. This includes women's
services offering obstetrics and fertility, an emergency room, and
a trauma center. We offer a Stroke Center, a walk-in clinic, and
orthopedics across three Kansas City locations. Our specialty care
areas include a Chest Pain Center, Level I Trauma Center, Breast
Care Center, Cardiovascular Rehabilitation Programs, and Primary
Stroke Center. We are one of 10 HCA Midwest Health hospitals in
Kansas City and surrounding areas
Research Psychiatric Center is a 95+ bed facility. We offer acute
inpatient, day treatment, and community-based outpatient behavioral
healthcare. We treat adolescents, adults, and senior adults for
emotional disorders, mental illness, and substance abuse. Our
professional staff includes psychiatrists, psychologists, social
workers, and licensed professional counselors. We are committed to
delivering our patients skilled compassionate care regardless of
age or circumstance.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses.
"Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder If growth and continued learning is
important to you, we encourage you to apply for our RN Manager
Behavioral Health opening. Our team will promptly review your
application. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for
interviews. Unlock the possibilities apply today!We are an equal
opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Kansas City , RN Manager Behavioral Health, Executive , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!