Caf- Manager - Union Station Kansas City, MO
Company: Paris Brothers
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*We're looking for someone special*
We'd like to know if you're the kind of person who:
* Thrives in high paced environments
* Embraces challenges while remaining resilient in the face of
* Is passionate about building important relationships at an
amazing, growing company
* Shines when developing and delivering continuous improvement
* Desires a real opportunity to grow in their career
We are looking for a person who personifies the following
* High degree of professionalism
* Strong work ethic
* Enjoy working with people; helping to make them better
* Always do the right thing when no one is looking
If those words speak to you, then we'd like to have a conversation
*Duties Include: *
* Lead store and team to provide an uplifting customer experience,
engaging with high quality beverages.
* Manage and coordinate the implementation and execution of
policies, procedures, and resources.
* Develop store action and growth plans, ensuring execution through
communication and accountability with store operators."
* Assist and support the shaping and direction of the organization
* Maintain acceptable staffing levels and schedule appropriately in
all departments to build sales and improve profitability.
* Maintain positive store and working environment for all team
* Hiring and retaining team members to help improve productivity
and quality of the guest experience.
* Drive performance and sales levels improvements
* Review and manage P&L for caf--
* Maintain strict high-level standards of sanitation, food safety
and cleanliness are being practiced in caf--, by ever team member
on a daily basis.
* Implement and execute limited time offers, drink specials, menu
and procedure changes in a clear, precise, and effective
* Ensure market is showing continuous improvement in driving
performance and utilizing performance management skills.
* Support and communicate equipment and/or facility maintenance
issues to maintain full operational abilities.
* Provide regular and concise communication with leadership on
store activities, issues, and support needed.
* Diagnose and help troubleshoot business opportunities.
* Occasional evenings and weekends.
*Summary of Experience*
* Progressive leadership and team building experience, ideally in
* Retail management experience
* Experience analyzing financial reports
* Experience in a complex, fast-paced environment
* Experience managing in a multi-unit environment
*Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities*
* Will manage one (1) store
* Organization and planning skills
* Strong operational skills in a customer-service retail
* Team-building and Coaching skills
* Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in
* Ability to build relationships
* Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
*Drug Screen and Background Check required. EOE.*
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $40,000.00 per year
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* Day shift
Weekly day range:
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
* Associate (Preferred)
* Management: 1 year (Required)
* Driver's License (Preferred)
* Day Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Paris Brothers, Kansas City , Caf- Manager - Union Station Kansas City, MO, Executive , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!