Quality Manager Interview ASAP
Location: Shawnee Mission
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Aerotek is hiring for a Quality Manager role! Full time direct
placement with the company. Day Shift / Full Time / Long Term
Career! Description:JOB SUMMARY:Leads administration of quality,
process, and business improvement efforts. Interacts with customers
and suppliers on quality andperformance issues. May have direct
reports to implement some aspects of the policies and procedures
within the quality function.ESSENTIAL DUTIES &
- Champion a safety culture, ensure a safe work environment and
cultivate safe behavior.
- Sets goals and objectives for team members, assists with their
- Audit facility for compliance with GMP standards and maintain
plant in compliance with corporate quality requirements.
- Ensures that testing standards, procedures, and equipment
provide reliable results and prevent shipment of defective
- Lead problem-solving and process improvement with the plant and
the customer to achieve resolution and elimination of
- product issues.
- Train, Mentor and develop technicians and peers to be skilled
experts in the application of Quality tools.
- Visit customer sites to gain knowledge of customer process and
assist with quality problem-solving issues.
- Comply with regulatory agencies, AIB, IMS and company's good
- Utilizes approved statistical standards such as CPK, Tz and
- Maintain testing laboratory equipment accurately calibrated and
in proper repair.Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience managing a quality department
- Manufacturing environment experience About Aerotek: We know
that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know
that an individual's success starts with the right career
opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader,
Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for
our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since
1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and
staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices,
Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract
employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis
Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all
applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion,
national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation,
gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic
protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Kansas City , Quality Manager Interview ASAP, Executive , Shawnee Mission, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!