IT Project Manager
Company: Strategic Staffing Solutions
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: November 26, 2022
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING! Job Title: IT
Project Manager Location: Kansas City, MO Role Type: W2 Only
Contract Length: 18 Months w/ Possible Extension How to Apply:
Please send resume and contact information to Rene May, Sourcing
Specialist, at RMay@strategicstaff.com and reference job #209263.
- Execute project management processes and methodologies for the
IT division, ensuring that project deliverables are completed on
time, within budget, adhere to IT and the company standards, and
meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Leads project teams in the implementation efforts for
projects/programs lead by the PMO team, ensuring that they are
accurate, secure, and efficient.
- Tracks key project milestones, adjusting project plans and/or
resources as indicated.
- Communicates project status to stakeholders on a regular
- Creates project management documentation (project scope,
project plans/schedules, project logs, status reports, issues
- Ensures that project implementation (designs, development,
testing plans, change orders, etc.) is documented following the
company PMO methodology.
- Directs and monitors work daily, identifying resource needs,
performing quality review, and escalating functional, quality, and
timeline issues appropriately. Facilitates issue resolution.
Manages the contractual commitments, scopes of work, budgets, and
timelines of multiple projects simultaneously. Required
- Working knowledge of project management methodologies and
tools, resource management practices and change management
- Working knowledge of standard concepts, best practices and
procedures related to business functions/units.
- Working knowledge of technology applications used in business
- Understands and considers the complexity and inter-relatedness
of business functions and company technology applications.
- Communicates effectively with all levels of employees, both
technical and non-technical.
- Leads large project teams effectively, promoting and supporting
- Takes the initiative to search for and identify alternative
and/or innovative solutions to both business and technical
- Uses planning skills to manage and complete large, complex
- Quickly adapts to the demands inherent in managing multiple
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including giving
formal presentations to different audiences.
- Establishes and maintains effective consulting
- Exercises sound judgment when making decisions. Education:
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, Information Technology
or other related field and 6 years IT experience in multiple areas,
including 2 years managing projects in multiple technologies and
functions. OR 8 years IT experience, including 4 years managing
project in multiple technologies and functions.
- JIRA knowledge is helpful but not required.
- Experience with the use of Microsoft Project.
- Position is in support of the company's infrastructure
- Will include automation projects, Windows 11, digital employee
- Previous experience supporting infrastructure.
- Windows 11 experience preferred but not required.
- Position will be responsible for managing multiple projects at
once. Must be able to prioritize accordingly. S 3 supports and
adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may
include the disclosure of vaccination status. The S3 Difference The
global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver
solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants,
and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station
- Improve the communities where we live and work through
volunteering and charitable giving As an S3 employee, you're
eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement Job ID: JOB-209263 Publish Date: 10 Nov
Keywords: Strategic Staffing Solutions, Kansas City , IT Project Manager, Executive , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!