Location: Kansas City
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Snooze - Who are we?
Morning people! Yes, we are those people. We are a full-service
breakfast restaurant, and we want each morning to feel like your
weekend and happy hour rolled into one - no matter which side of
noon it's on. We're the place where you can be you, and where our
regulars are anything but. Everyone's welcome at our table, because
the same goes for our people as it does for our dishes: the
unexpected twists are what makes them so special.
The Assistant General Manager Role at Snooze
As second in command in the FOH, the Assistant General Manager
plays a key role in ensuring that Snooze culture shines bright in
all aspects of the business. You must hold vital our beliefs in
craveable food and beverage, fun ambience and exceptional service.
The Assistant GM controls daily and weekly operations by overseeing
and coordinating the planning, organization, training and
leadership necessary to achieve our objectives. These goals range
from sales, operational costs, employee retention, food and
beverage quality, cleanliness and sanitation, sustainability and
most importantly, guest service and satisfaction.
At Snooze, we not only want to pay you for the great work you do
each and every day, but we also want to help you take care of
yourself and your family. Below is a breakdown of a few benefits
Snooze offers for this position.
* No late nights-you'll be home by dinner time every night!
* Weekly pay and competitive hourly rates
* Competitive Basic Health, Dental, Visions, Pet and Accident
* Employer paid Short Term disability and Life Insurance Plans
* 401k/Roth 401k Plans
* Unlimited affordable Telehealth program
* 120 Hours (15 days) of vacation time accrued per year and paid at
a regular rate
* 40 Hours (5 days) of paid sick time paid at regular rate per
* Four (4) Paid Holidays
* 8 Hours (1 day) of paid community volunteer time paid at regular
rate per year
* 100% paid meal benefits
* Other benefits including potential field trips, community
engagement, and personal and professional growth
* Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day to spend time with family
* The opportunity for development and advancement
* Unlimited dance parties!
The Position Specifics
* Completely understand all Snooze policies, procedures, standards,
specifications, guidelines and expectations.
* Ensure that all Guests feel welcome and are given responsive,
friendly, courteous and exceptional service.
* Be a role model, facilitator, and able employee in nearly all
Snooze hourly positions.
* Ensure that all food and beverage products are consistently
prepared and served according to the restaurant's recipes,
portioning, cooking and serving standards.
* Achieve Snooze objectives in sales, service, safety and
sanitation, facility maintenance and food and beverage quality by
effectively training Snoozers and providing a positive, productive
* Control cash and other receipts by adhering to cash handling and
reconciliation procedures in accordance with Snooze policies and
* Continually strive to develop all staff in managerial and
professional skills, building Snooze's future leadership.
* Prepare all required paperwork, including forms, reports,
performance reviews and schedules in an organized and timely
* Be prepared to control and monitor the purchasing, receiving,
inventory, and cost management of all beverage products.
* Be knowledgeable of restaurant policies regarding personnel and
administer prompt, fair and consistent corrective action for any
and all violations of Snooze policies, rules and procedures.
* Fully understand and comply with all federal, state, county and
municipal regulations that pertain to health, safety and labor
requirements of the restaurant, employees and guests.
* Help to create a fun, safe and rewarding work environment for all
Is this the role for you?
Assistant General Managers at Snooze...
* Must be 21 years of age and authorized to work in the United
* Have knowledge of food, beverage, and service, generally
involving 2+ years of restaurant related experience in an hourly or
* Possess excellent basic math skills and can operate a cash
register and Point of Sale system. Must also be able to communicate
and understand the predominant language(s) of the restaurant's
* Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time
(up to 10 hours) and be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently
lift a maximum of 50 pounds.
* Must have the stamina to work 45 to 55 hours per week.
Let's talk about safety
Your safety is our #1 priority. Because of that, it is every
Snoozer's responsibility to ensure cleanliness, sanitation, and
safety within our restaurants. We hold both Snoozers and guests
accountable to our Safety Guidelines. We require daily wellness
checks from all Snoozers and are committed to a safe working
Snooze is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Snooze, Kansas City , Assistant Manager, Executive , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!