Transportation Recruiting Manager
Company: WHC Worldwide - zTrip
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Become part of the Transportation Revolution! zTrip is the
largest taxi operation in the United States. As the *Transportation
Recruiting* *Manager*, you will recruit, hire, and supervise all
driver team members, along with overseeing select large accounts.
Responsible for assisting the Operation Manager in the overall
success of the chauffeur division assuring client satisfaction and
quality goals are being met or exceeded. Works directly with the
Operations Manager to plan and supervise the activities of a
diverse workforce to confirm the smooth and profitable running of
the business. Ensure standards and procedures are maintained. The
Chauffeur Training Manager is always professional (with external
and internal clients), and is excellent at multitasking. Want to
find a place where you feel appreciated? Then you have come to the
*Essential Duties & Responsibilities of a Transportation Recruiting
* Direct operations of the chauffeurs and ensures customer service
meets our high standards for client satisfaction.
* Hire, train, and supervise chauffeurs, ensuring they provide
excellent guest services.
* Interact with customers both in person and over the phone, assist
with inquiries, and mitigate any client concerns.
* Work with shop to assure the fleet of vehicles is up to the
standards required by the industry.
* Compile performance reports and financial information for the
* Display a pro-active and leading role in terms of service,
culture, development, team image, systems, procedures, and skill
* Confirm proper customer relations and safeguards the company's
interests by resolving and taking appropriate actions on all
customer complaints and/or problems.
* Adheres to, monitors, and enforces compliance with all company
policies, procedures, and standards; provides clear direction in
advising and instructing staff in details of work.
* Deals efficiently with guest service queries.
* Guarantees training objective and development plans are
* Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and
professional, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information,
and protect company assets.
* Works with dispatch to complete and distribute work schedule to
staff in a timely manner.
* Work with other departments to the betterment of the entire
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Effective problem-solving abilities.
* Excellent communication and computer skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $50,000.00 per year
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Flexible schedule
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: WHC Worldwide - zTrip, Kansas City , Transportation Recruiting Manager, Executive , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!