Team Director - Water Resources
Company: Walter P Moore
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: September 24, 2022
In this position, the Team -Director will lead a team of engineers
and technicians designing and producing a variety of hydrology and
hydraulics engineering projects. The qualified candidate should
possess a high energy level and be a self-motivated engineer who
can work within a strong team environment, serving clients on major
projects throughout the United States and internationally. -
-Technical specialization, proactivity and aggressiveness when
meeting client and project needs are pluses.
- Manage a group of engineers in the pursuit of water resources,
drainage, hydrology and hydraulics design related projects and the
- Proficient understanding and knowledge of frequently used
software such as HEC programs, XP-SWMM, MOUSE, etc. and how the use
of each addresses water resources issues.
- Sound technical knowledge, especially in the area of water
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Working knowledge and understanding of U.S. design codes and
- Knowledge in the development of construction documents, plans &
- Working with the WRE team to identify and pursue water
resources opportunities in which Walter P Moore can excel.
- Existing Client network a plus.
- MS in Civil or Environmental Engineering with emphasis in
hydrology/hydraulics, water resources or related field;
- 14+ years of relevant national projects experience
- Demonstrated proficiency in managing/growing a water resources
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Walter P Moore is an equal employment opportunity employer, and
provides equal employment opportunities (including offering
competitive compensation and benefit packages) to all employees and
applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to any characteristic
protected by federal, state or local laws.
Walter P Moore is an international company of engineers,
architects, innovators, and creative people who solve some of the
world's most complex structural and infrastructure challenges.
Providing structural, diagnostics, civil, traffic, parking,
transportation, enclosure, and construction engineering services,
we design solutions that are cost- and resource-efficient,
forward-thinking, and help support and shape communities worldwide.
Founded in 1931 and headquartered in Houston, Texas, our 700+
professionals work across 23 U.S. offices and 6 international
Keywords: Walter P Moore, Kansas City , Team Director - Water Resources, Executive , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!