Commercial Lending Production Manager (Remote Posi
Company: Lending Standard
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: LendingStandard, Inc. is the first online
origination and underwriting system for commercial financing.
MultifamilyDebt is one of the fastest growing Multifamily
Commercial lending marketplaces in the Nation. We are Kansas
City-based and looking for bright talent who possess an
entrepreneurial spirit and a desire to provide excellent customer
service across the country. Visit www.lendingstandard.com and
Multifamilydebt.com to learn more!POSITION SUMMARY: This role
ensures the Commercial Mortgage Operations complies with all
industry laws and standards and is responsible for delivering
company revenue. Additionally, the position manages the loan
officers and all support team members and coordinates team
resources and workflow to achieve operational metrics and maintain
high levels of customer satisfaction. This is a remote position.
Remote work allowed.THIS ROLE IS ACCOUNTABLE FOR:
- Hiring and Management of all loan officers and support
- Operational risk mitigation and controls and adherence to
- Optimizing current loan systems and software and identify areas
where technology can enhance loan operations
- Documentation of loan processes and
proceduresACCOUNTABILITIES/RESPONSIBILITIESManagement of staff and
- Develop and maintain workflows for all stages of document
preparation, closing, file documentation, collateral management,
- Cross train staff across all processing functions, ensure
adequate coverage given workload and develop a cross training and
rotation plan to keep skills fresh.
- Support and engage the loan support teams to address problems
and remove roadblocks that impact the team's productivity and
efficiency and client experience.
- Understand each partner/product, the merits of each
transaction, and the process for each loan partner/product and
identify technologies and process changes/improvements to support
efficient loan processing.
- Understand interdependencies across the operations when
changing or introducing new processes and technologies.
- Ensure overall accuracy and adherence to regulations and
lending policy of the team's work.
- Drive operational excellence and continuous improvement culture
across the loan operations area.Optimize current loan systems and
software and identify areas where technology can enhance loan
- Understand the full capability of the technology and how it
could be used in the operations.
- Review work processes and guide the team to identify changes
that can leverage technology for improved efficiency and
- Leverage technology vendor resources and support to help the
company take full advantage of the technology on hand.
- Stay abreast of industry standard technologies and new
developments and identify new technologies as needed to improve the
client and partner experience.
- Anticipate future technology needs that have the potential to
transform customer service or operational quality and
efficiency.Documentation of loan processes and procedures. (15%)
- Ensure process and procedure manuals are maintain and
- Work with other areas of the company to gather requirements and
define and document new operating processes.
- Gain alignment and approval from other leaders to implement
changes and improvements and ensure changes are integrated into
daily operations.ABOUT YOU
- College degree or equivalent experience
- 4-6 years commercial lending experience and/or training
- Minimum of 2 years supervisory experience
- Analytical Skills – Ability to collect and analyze data, draw
sound conclusions, and formulate recommendations that address
- Customer Quality – Ability to understand the upstream inputs
that impact quality and the downstream implications of poor-quality
outputs and to manage and influence business processes to eliminate
- Detail Orientation – Ability to remain focused to achieve
accuracy and thoroughness
- Problem solving – Ability to identify the underlying causes of
problems and develop a variety of approaches to either address or
workaround the identified root causes
- Process Orientation – Ability to identify the underlying
processes that drive business activity and recognize how they can
be changed to improve customer satisfaction, quality and
- Teamwork – Ability to foster a shared sense of purpose,
collaboration, and accountability for resultsJob Type:
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
Keywords: Lending Standard, Kansas City , Commercial Lending Production Manager (Remote Posi, Executive , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!