Company: LION'S CHOICE
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: August 6, 2022
DescriptionThe General Manager is responsible for all
operational & financial aspects of the restaurant, including
oversight of the staffing, equipment, product control, guest
service & general upkeep of the restaurant. Business will be
conducted through open communications with guests, auditing, &
coaching team members.Primary Responsibilities
- Supervise preparation, cooking, & serving of food with utmost
concern for food quality.
- Create weekly schedule & organize crew to properly handle
business for different shifts.
- Order inventory & supplies, check deliveries for accuracy, &
process invoices for payment.
- Properly complete weekly team member payroll data.
- Ensure delivery of the highest levels of guest service &
resolve all guest complaints.
- Oversee store safety & implement proper sanitation
- Ensure proper cash handling & reporting of all monies to the
- Provide on-the-floor supervision to oversee line production &
- Provide training, coaching, motivation, & evaluation; hire &
terminate team members as necessary.
- Make a positive contribution to the profits of the
- Oversee the completion & accuracy of all store reporting.
- Develop store leadership to prepare them for career
- High school diploma required; some college preferred.
- Management experience required. (Management level experience in
food service industry preferred.)
- Experience with Microsoft applications including Outlook, Word,
- Must be able to work weekdays, weekends, nights, & holidays as
required.Additional Skills & Competencies
- Quick thinking; anticipates & solves issues with excellent
organizational, decision-making & guest service skills.
- Ability to communicate professionally with guests, team
members, & vendors.
- Resourceful, outgoing, innovative, enthusiastic, creative, &
passionate about achieving success.
- A positive style of management which encourages team member
retention & promotes teamwork.
- Must be trustworthy, loyal, & able to make decisions in the
best interest of the company.Compensation & BenefitsLion's Choice
provides competitive compensation including base salary, paid time
off, & a comprehensive benefits package.Quality Ingredients - Taste
That's Second To None - Nutrition For A Healthy LifeLion's Choice
is Proud to be an Equal Opportunity EmployerEmployment contingent
upon successful background checkPM22
Keywords: LION'S CHOICE, Kansas City , GENERAL MANAGER, Executive , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!