RN Telemetry Manager
Company: Menorah Medical Center
Location: Shawnee Mission
Posted on: August 6, 2022
SHIFT: No Weekends
Are you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered
care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients
with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your
career as a Manager today on our Med Tele and Cardiac Units with
Menorah Medical Center .
At MMC, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of
comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some
unique benefits including:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Student Loan Forgiveness
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts.
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) You contribute to our
success. Every role has an impact on our patients lives and you
have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a
dedicated Registered Nurse like you to be a part of our team.
The Life of an HCA Nurse
About this unit:
- Team work!! The culture that surrounds us is not only one of
great patient care, but the feeling of true support by those who
work beside you.
- Position is over a 25-bed MedSurg and a 28-bed Cardiovascular
Care Unit Responsibilities:
- Provides nursing leadership for assessment, planning,
implementing and evaluating patient care of assigned area(s) with
twenty-four (24) hour accountability
- Collaborates with physicians and other department to meet
patient and family needs.
- Manages resources in a fiscally responsible manner.
- Supports the hospital mission in accordance with regulatory
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing, BSN
- Must hold a current RN license from the Kansas Board of Nursing
or an active compact license.
- BLS and ACLS from American Heart Association required upon
- Minimum of two years clinical experience preferred.
- Minimum 1 year supervisory experience preferred Menorah Medical
Center, a 155+ bed, acute care hospital located on the corner of
119th and Nall in Overland Park, serves our community s healthcare
needs by providing compassionate care and some of the most advanced
treatment options available in the Kansas City area. MMC has a
comprehensive medical staff with more than 600 physicians who offer
exceptional experiences and extraordinary medicine for adults,
newborns, children and teens.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical
Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an
estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care,
uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction
and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our opening. We
promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will
be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here .
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1- option 1.
Keywords: Menorah Medical Center, Kansas City , RN Telemetry Manager, Executive , Shawnee Mission, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!