Director of Quality Management
Company: Select Specialty Hospital - Kansas City
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Overview:Critical Illness Recovery Hospital
Director of Quality Management
Now Offering $15,000 Sign-On Bonus!
At Select Specialty/Regency Hospitals, a division of Select
Medical, we care for chronically and critically ill or post-ICU
patients who require extended hospital care. Select Medical employs
over 48,000 people across the country and provides quality care to
approximately 70,000 patients each and every day across our four
Our mission is to provide an exceptional patient care experience
that promotes healing and recovery in a compassionate environment.
Each employee plays a vital role in doing that by living our
cultural behaviors - celebrating success, owning the future, being
patient-centered, creating change, thinking first and building
Are you resourceful in overcoming obstacles? Do you wish to build
your career with other top performers? If you answered 'yes',
consider an opportunity with us!Responsibilities:We are looking for
valued employees who will be Champions of the Select Medical Way,
which includes putting the patient first, helping to improve
quality of life for the community in which you live and work,
continuing to develop and explore new ideas, providing high-quality
care and doing well by doing what is right.
- Coordinating all survey activities to assure that the facility
maintains accreditation, certification, and licensure.
- Organizing monthly interdisciplinary QAPI Team meetings with
activities, per QAPI Calendar
- Receiving and reviewing quarterly quality improvement
- Assisting the Medical Director and Quality Program Director
with development and implementation of medical staff quality
- Leading the hospital team in the performance of RCA, at least
annually, and for every level 3-4 incident, unless otherwise
- Completing monthly quality related data entry, analysis and
- Focusing on the importance of employee training and education
in the work place.
- Working with leadership team to ensure reporting requirements
are met.Qualifications:You are passionate about providing a
superior patient and employee experience. You are an inventive
problem solver who thrives in a dynamic environment.
You will have previous clinical experience and a passion for
upholding high-quality standards. As a leader for your facility,
you will collaborate with your CEO, CNO and Human Resources leader
to tackle problems and enhance both the employee and patient
- Valid professional RN clinical license required in the work
- ADN/ASN associates in nursing required
- A minimum of 3 years work experience, or equivalent, in an
inpatient healthcare facility setting is required.
- Requires experience in at least one of the core areas of
responsibility: Quality, Survey Readiness, Risk Management,
Infection Control, Employee Health and Education.
- Requires experience in interpretation of raw data and
comparative analysis, conducting educational "in-services", and
coordinating and supervising accreditation/certification
activities.Preferred qualifications that will make you successful:
- Bachelors or masters in nursing preferred.
- Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality (CPHQ)
preferred.Additional Data:Select Medical strives to provide our
employees with a solid work-life balance, as we understand that
happy employees have both fulfilling careers and fulfilling lives
beyond our doors.
- An extensive and thorough orientation program.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID).
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance;
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- Short and Long Term Disability.
- Personal and Family Medical Leave.We'd love for you to join the
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects
diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees
are treated during employment without regard to race, color,
religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or
mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected under applicable law.
Keywords: Select Specialty Hospital - Kansas City, Kansas City , Director of Quality Management, Executive , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!