Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON) Skilled Nursing
Company: Hidden Lake Care Center
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Hidden Lake Care Center - HiddenLake now has new and improved
staffing programs and incentive!
Ask us about our Sign on bonus and our new wages!!
Nursing in LTC: 2 years
Supervising Experience: 1 year (Required)
Full Job Description
Facility is Under NEW Leadership!
ADON (Assistant Director of Nursing)
- Must be a Registered Nurse in good standing with required
current state license.
- Prefer candidate have a Minimum of three (2) years nursing
experience; ideally in a skilled nursing facility setting.
- Must have, One (1) to two (2) years management/supervisory
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, take initiative and
make independent decisions.
- Ability to deal with new tasks without the benefit of written
- Approachable, flexible and adaptable to change.
- Function independently, and have flexibility, personal
integrity, and the ability to work effectively with
Additional Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Effective verbal and written English communication
- Demonstrated intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Word,
Excel, Power Point and Outlook, Internet and Intranet
- Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain
- Ability to communicate at all levels of organization and work
well within a team environment in support of company
- Customer service oriented with the ability to work well under
pressure. Strong attention to detail and accuracy, excellent
organizational skills with ability to prioritize, coordinate and
simultaneously maintain multiple projects with high level of
quality and productivity.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Nursing in LTC: 3 years (Preferred)
- Supervising Experience: 1 year (Required)
- RN (Required)
Keywords: Hidden Lake Care Center, Kansas City , Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON) Skilled Nursing, Executive , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!