Director of Operations & Corporate Development
Company: Purple Squirrel Advisors
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: May 17, 2022
DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS AND CORPORATE DEVELOPMENTOur client is a
high growth PE backed company. The Director of Operations &
Corporate Development is a newly created role, designed to work
closely with the CEO on growth initiatives. S/he will assess new
market opportunities, including greenfield locations, acquisition
targets, and service-line expansions. The Director of Operations &
Corporate Development will be exposed to all aspects of the
business and growth strategy. S/he will have primary responsibility
for the due diligence, execution, and integration of add-on
acquisitions. The ideal candidate has an entrepreneurial spirit and
an operationally oriented accounting background, with exposure to
the construction industry.
- Work closely with the CEO on operational opportunities and
challenges. Implement process improvements, where needed.
- Lead opportunity sourcing through existing company
relationships, industry groups, proactive outreach, and brokers.
Prioritize targets through quantitative and qualitative scoring
- Provide leadership towards value added activities and support
- Improve operational processes and procedures where needed and
develop a playbook for the efficient integration of add-on
acquisitions and greenfield locations
- Build relationships and interface with company leaders,
office/support professionals, and field workers.
- Drive internal project workflow and lead cross-functional
- Ensure the personnel, infrastructure, and systems are scalable
as the company grows.
- In partnership with the Board, evaluate potential acquisitions
including preliminary deal screening, business/industry diligence,
and financial modeling.
- Lead and perform deal related analysis, including financial
modeling, due diligence, and quality of earnings.
- Assist with the direction of all third-party diligence efforts
including legal, environmental, employee health & welfare benefits,
- Lead integration activities at the Company following closing of
- Assist in general company financial analysis.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or
- Master's degree in business administration is a plus
- 5+ years of financial or operational leadership experience in a
service-oriented environment, ideally construction
- Exposure to M&A transactions preferred
- 2+ years of direct accounting experience
Keywords: Purple Squirrel Advisors, Kansas City , Director of Operations & Corporate Development, Executive , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!