- OT&E Operational Test & Evaluation Director - Remote
Company: SimIS Inc.
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: May 14, 2022
The CBP OT&E Director provides leadership and management of the
test team to:
- Review program documentation, including but not limited to:
Mission Needs Statement (MNS), Concept of Operations (CONOPS),
Operational Requirements Documents (ORD), Test and Evaluation
Master Plan (TEMP), Integrated Logistics Support Plan (ILSP),
training plans and manuals, manning documents, operator and
maintenance manuals, and information support plans.
- Assist in the development of the Integrated Evaluation
Framework (IEF) using Mission Based Test Design (MBTD) methodology
and compile data necessary to draft the System Evaluation Plan
- Represents the Director on all assigned OT&E program
- Is responsible for leading the development and execution of
Operational Evaluation Plans, Operational Test Plans, Operational
Test Concept Briefs and Operational Test Readiness Review
- Perform Operational Testing (OT) planning for the operational
evaluations, early operations, and integration testing and compile
data necessary to draft the test plans.
- Conduct up to five Test Event Gate Reviews to gain concurrence
on test planning efforts, approval to deploy, approval to execute
operational testing, and approval to final reports.
- Perform test site set-up, test team training, and conduct dry
runs of data collection and test procedures/scenarios.
- Provide analysis to support Critical Operational Issue (COI)
resolution on all data identified critical for subtask/COI
resolution, including Key Performance Parameters (KPP), Measures of
Effectiveness (MOE) and Measures of Suitability (MOS) that will be
included in the applicable section of the test reports.
- demonstrated strong technical knowledge and capability in the
evaluation of operational suitability, with emphasis on
reliability, maintainability, availability, and logistic
supportability. reference DoD and Industry operational reliability,
maintainability, availability, and logistic supportability best
- translate operational requirements and functional
specifications into appropriate and testable operational
- Familiarity with to Mission-Based Test Design
- Develops and manages resources (personnel, costs), schedules
and performance of the OT&E program.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office suite of programs including
- 10+ years of experience in planning and organizing work tasks,
developing operational test plans to include Developmental Testing
(DT), Integrated Testing (IT), Operational Testing and Evaluation
(OT&E), and/or Follow-on Test and Evaluation (FOT&E).
- Experienced in designing tests and evaluations, determining
measures of effectiveness, applying risk analysis, analyzing and
interpreting empirical data, and obtaining objective data for
acquisition decisions, evaluations, and system comparisons
- Experienced in, collecting data, and performing analysis for
- Must possess demonstrated experience with operational test
design including test concept issues, identifying measures of
performance/suitability, application of analytical methods,
application of design of experiments (DOE), and application of risk
- Experience in conducting multi-event operational tests
including coordination/management of the test site, assets,
personnel, and day-to-day operations
- Must have demonstrated experience in conducting on-site data
collection activities, data validation techniques, and quality
- Extensive knowledge of OT&E, MBTD, analytical methods and
tools, and test reporting
Education Level: MA or MS degree in Technical Field
Security Classification Required: Active DoD Secret; or DHS/CBP
As required by Executive Order 14042, Federal contractor employees
are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 regardless of
the employee's duty location or work arrangement (i.e. telework,
remote work, etc.) subject to such exceptions as required by law.
If selected, you will be required to be vaccinated against COVID-19
and submit documentation of proof of vaccination before starting
employment with SimIS.
SimIS, Inc. is an AA / EOE / M / F / Disability / VET / Drug Free
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: SimIS Inc., Kansas City , - OT&E Operational Test & Evaluation Director - Remote, Executive , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!