Product Manager - REMOTE
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: January 16, 2022
We want someone who
- Has experience working at a software company delivering SaaS
- Has experience leading software testing and design
- Understands the questions that sales and sales enablement
leaders have about performance.
- Has experience with integrations and partnering with PMs from
- Loves spending time with users to learn about the problems
they're trying to solve.
- Is highly organized and self-motivated
- Is a great teammate, wants to be part of a high performing team
and practices and models great team behaviors daily.
- Is not afraid to be vulnerable, builds trust with peers and
mines for conflict freely and openly.Preferred technical skills
- Some experience using a CMS and/or CRM platform.
- Some knowledge of SQL or Python is a plus.
- Experience using JIRA, Confluence, and or Trello.
- Experience with Agile software development and Scrum
- You'll need all the typical PM skills for this role, like
understanding customer problems and creating solutions to solve
them, which also align to the overall Brainshark strategy. You'll
collaborate with other PMs and with our excellent UX/UI team to
translate requirements into product specs that our Engineering team
can implement. As a product / engineering organization, we work in
an agile, iterative process, always aiming to get value out to
customers quickly. It's a very fun, collaborative and talented
Keywords: Bigtincan, Kansas City , Product Manager - REMOTE, Executive , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!