RN Case Manager - Pediatric & Palliative Care
Company: KANSAS CITY HOSPICE & PALLIATIVE CARE
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: November 22, 2021
SIGN ON BONUS: $5,000Kansas City Hospice & Palliative Care
continues to grow and is seeking Registered Nurse Case Managers to
support our Pediatric and Palliative care patients. If your heart
draw you to hospice nursing, please apply. We strive to be the best
place to work and provide the following benefits:
- A reasonable caseload that allows you to provide exceptional
- Generous and competitive salaries and benefits including
Health, Dental Vision, Life, Short and Long-term Disability
insurance, Tuition reimbursement, PTO, Mileage reimbursement, 403b
- Meaningful work. Each day you will know that you and your team
are making a difference in the lives of othersWe live our mission
daily: To bring expert care, peace of mind, comfort, guidance, and
hope to people who are affected by life-limiting illness or by
grief. We ask you to support us in this by contributing the
- Manage and coordinate care to include both the patient and
- Complete initial assessment of physical, emotional, spiritual
and mental status.
- Prepare, implement, and coordinate the plan of care in
cooperation with the interdisciplinary team.
- Provide direct nursing care to patients maintaining the highest
level of care for the patient under the direction of the primary
- Teach family members, hired caregivers, and nursing home
personnel end-of-life care.
- Communicate effectively and professionally within the team
environment by demonstrating respectful and appropriate language
and nonverbal behavior; actively seek to resolve customer and
co-worker concerns in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate the ability to recognize, understand, and
appreciate the value of cultural diversity, equity, and inclusion
(DEI). Demonstrate social and cultural sensitivity appropriate to
diverse patients, families, and staff.The ideal candidate will
- Associates or Bachelor's degree in Nursing required.
- Current unencumbered RN license in Kansas and Missouri (or
Missouri multi-state license).
- Minimum of two years relevant work preferred.
- Reliable transportation and current auto insurance.
- CPR certification required.Not all hospices are created equal.
See why Kansas City Hospice & Palliative Care is truly special.Join
our team who are making a difference, not just in healthcare, but
right here in the heart of our community! We are the largest
non-profit hospice agency in the city and believe that our model
for care provides the best possible service to our patients and
their families. Join us and make a difference.KCH&PC is an
equal-opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the
workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran/LGBTQIA
persons encouraged to apply.
Keywords: KANSAS CITY HOSPICE & PALLIATIVE CARE, Kansas City , RN Case Manager - Pediatric & Palliative Care, Executive , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!