Chief Operating Officer Integrator Apply to This Job
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Company is seeking a Chief Operating Officer to help them
position the business for its next chapter of growth.--Company--is
an all-encompassing multifamily property management alternative,
combining experienced staff members with our own proprietary
software. We're disrupting the multifamily industry with an
innovative solution which provides a better resident experience and
dramatically increased bottom line profits for multifamily
As a successful candidate, you will be equally comfortable in the
boardroom as rolling up your sleeves and getting your hands dirty
to solve problems. Your focus will be on results, while
understanding that it takes a village to deliver them. You know how
to marshal support for your plans, and your follow through is key
to who you are.
- Are you driven by independent thinking and distinct goals to
- Do you communicate directly and focus on the mission in front
- Is managing by teaching, and leading through hands-on action
- Are you motivated by a quick pace, and the execution of time
sensitive projects? If this describes you, then keep reading---
As Chief Operating Officer, you'll execute the business plan and
achieve financial results by leading, managing, and holding the
team accountable for agreed upon goals and metrics. You'll remove
obstacles and barriers, manage major projects, standardize and
systematize work, and integrate all major functions of the
business.You'll work with the CEO to filter and translate ideas
into the functional plans of the business. The Chief Operating
Officer will report to the CEO and have responsibility for managing
all areas of the business including Sales, Marketing, Leasing,
Resident Retention, Maintenance, Finance, Human Resources, and
As the Integrator, this person will function as the tie-breaker for
the Leadership Team, is the glue for the organization, holds
everything together, beats the drum (provides cadence), is
accountable for the P&L results, executes the business plan,
holds the Leadership Team accountable, and is the steady force in
The Integrator also creates organizational clarity, communication,
and consistency; typically (but not always) operates more on logic;
drives results; forces resolution, focus, team unity,
prioritization and follow-through; is the filter for all of the
Visionary's ideas; harmoniously integrates the Leadership Team; and
helps to remove obstacles and barriers.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Partners with the CEO on short and long-term planning.
- Executes the business plan, achieving or exceeding planned
- Owns the scorecard and leverage it to proactively identify
- Leads, manages, and holds the leadership team accountable for
achieving agreed-upon commitments.
- Integrates all major operating functions of the business.
Ensures everyone is rowing together in the same direction. Models
the way, always working toward the greater good of the
- Resolves issues quickly and effectively - seeing real problems,
being comfortable with conflict, calling out the problems, and
solving the problems in a practical and healthy manner. Ensures the
leadership team is healthy, functional, and cohesive.
- Ensures that everyone is truly following, and adhering to, the
company's core processes and operating system with consistency.
Demonstrates effective project management and continuous
improvement skills. Uses both skills to evolve our core
- Dependably demonstrates a relentless obsession with values
alignment, focus, simplicity, and clarity.
- Effectively collaborates with the CEO to remain aligned at all
times. Maintains a high level of mutual respect with the CEO.
Realizes the unique contributions and ideas that the CEO has and
possesses an ability to filter and translate those ideas into
functional plans for the company.
- Confirms that all key messages are properly and consistently
cascaded across the organization. Inherently ensures that everyone
is in the know. Verifies that a high level of effective
communication exists throughout the organization. Qualifications
- 5+ years of senior leadership experience in a business,
preferably in property management.
- Recent experience at a small business or startup company.
- Broad mix of start-up to medium sized companies is
- Has worked at a startup before, preferably a technology company
and/or property management company.
- Has been part of and/or led a company to an exit
- Collaborative nature as demonstrated by management experience
across multiple departments and disciplines.
- Highly analytical; able to make data-driven decisions and
establish effective metrics.
- A "player-coach" who can both manage teams and get into the
weeds when necessary.
- Lives in the Kansas City area or is willing to relocate.--
More Jobs Like This Job No. 647695
Chief Operating Officer
Job No. 647660
Chief Operations Officer
Job No. 647631
Chief Operating Officer
Job Tools:Apply to This Job --Print this job
Share thisEmail this job to meSend this job to a colleagueYour
* First Name:
* Last Name:
* First Name:
* Last Name:
Comments you would like to include (optional):
* Required fields
Need Help? Your Member ServicesRepresentative is
here for you at 1-203-750-1030
Keywords: ExecuNet, Kansas City , Chief Operating Officer Integrator Apply to This Job, Executive , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!