Company: Attain, LLC
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Who We Seek:
- Passion Seekers. You genuinely care about the work that you do
and its impact on society.
- Self-Starters. You're a go-getter who isn't afraid to step up
and disrupt the status quo.
- Entrepreneurs. You bring fresh ideas to the table, work hard,
develop business and consistently seek new challenges.
- Collaborators. You're a great contributor to a high performing
team that accomplishes great feats for our clients. What You Will
- Communicate and explain complex systems architectures, designs
and implementation strategies to the customer.
- Quickly prototype to validate architecture, design concepts and
provide example implementation.
- Knowledge of provisioning for non-centralized virtual machines
(VM) in the OpenStack environment to support automation.
- Through DevOps implementation continue to manage and monitor
- Install, configure, test and maintain software and system
- Work closely with development teams on the transformation to
DevOps to support the automation of configuration changes,
upgrades, and enhancements. Required Skills:
- ---Minimum of 6 years of DevOps experience in a complex
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science,
Information Systems, or related degree from an accredited
institution or applicable work experience.
- Familiarity with DevOps continuous integration/continuous
deployment frameworks and best practices.
- Ability to design, implement, and manage complex applications
deployed using Kubernetes
- Minimum of 3 years of Linux system administration skills.
- In-depth understanding of software development processes and
- Ability to define, design, and implement an automated
continuous integration/continuous deployment (CI/CD) system.
- Working knowledge of containerization platforms and
orchestration tooling environments (Docker/rkt,
- Experience managing infrastructure/software development
projects using a project management methodology.
- Experience managing and automating deployments for complex
applications deployed to AWS or Azure cloud environments. Desired
- ---DevOps certification is a plus.
- Experience with a number of widely-available development and
administrative tools, languages, databases, and frameworks such as
JBoss, Tomcat, WebLogic, PingFederate, Chef, Puppet, Apache,
Ansible, Jenkins, Nginx, Ruby, Python, Git, SVN, etc. a plus.
- Implementation of monitoring and logging tools such as App
Dynamics a plus. Years of Experience: 6 years DevOps
experienceCertifications: DevOps EssentialsMinimum Education
Required: Bachelor's Degree About Us:Attain is a place for great
ideas and the people who have them. As a management, technology,
and strategy consulting firm, our professionals provide innovative
solutions to revolutionize government, education, health, and
nonprofit organizations and positively impact those they serve. We
are business analysts, technologists, digital strategists, managers
of change, and forward thinkers, with the entrepreneurial drive to
shape the future. Our team is present in 40 states and the District
of Columbia.Visit to explore your path forward with Attain.
Attain is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race,
color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran
status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Attain, LLC, Kansas City , DevOps Engineer, Engineering , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!