Location: Kansas City
Posted on: November 16, 2023
We are currently in search of a Controls Engineer at our Kansas
City, KS location.The Controls Engineer will provide support to
plant operation in daily control problems, as well as continuous
- Process control system design and maintenance to include PLC,
MCC's and VFD's
- Process instrumentation including mass flow meters, continuous
and discrete level transmitters, pressure transducers and
- Set up mew Factory Talk directories; create new displays and
other supporting HMI development--activities.
- Define and troubleshoot networks that span multiple subnets of
- Work in and around 480 V MCC including motor systems that are
- Manage small to mid-size controls project to maintain schedule
- Directly supervises the site's instrument technicians. This
includes evaluating job scopes and assigning--work.
- Actively participate in plant wide--HSE, quality and
- Train employees on HS&E topics and--motivate hourly
technicians to develop ownership--skills.Requirements
- Proven work history of 8 years in a process environment
- PLC programming abilities, including Allen Bradley's control
logix, SLC and PLC5--platforms.
- HMI development abilities, including Rockwell Automation
software, Factory Talk, RS View and other products integrated with
- Proven critical thinker, problem solver and--self-starter.
- 4-year-degree from an ABET accredited program in Electrical
Engineering or similar or equivalent combination of education and
proven work history.--
Keywords: Ecovyst, Kansas City , Controls Engineer, Engineering , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!