Water Resources Project Engineer
Company: Harrison Consulting Solutions
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Reputable multi-state designfirm is seeking a Water Resources
Project Engineerto join their team in Kansas City, Missouri!
- Provide various engineering/project management duties
(evaluating, designing, constructing water resource
- Assist with development of project scope and schedule, project
documentation, and shop drawing review
- Some travel requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering
- 5+ years of related water resource engineering
- PE License
- Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D, GIS, HEC-RAS and other
related hydrologic and hydraulic software
Successful applicant must be authorized to work in the USA without
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to protected veteran status, disability, race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or
Please contact Laura Harrison for further information!
Keywords: Harrison Consulting Solutions, Kansas City , Water Resources Project Engineer, Engineering , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!