Location: Kansas City
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Commissioning Engineer - Competitive Salary, Bonus, Benefits,
Work/Life Balance!!!This Jobot Job is hosted by: Tony BarhoumAre
you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.Salary: $75,000 - $145,000 per yearA bit
about us:We are industry leading Engineering Firm providing
engineering leadership and innovative solutions for complex
building, energy, and utility projects. From enhanced patient
outcomes to climate-sensitive energy supply, we deliver
high-performance engineered systems that positively impact society
and help improve the world. We serve our clients and support our
employees with integrity and humility, displaying project
leadership excellence unique to our Firm. We develop creative and
effective solutions to meet our employee's and clients' needs,
creating a culture that acknowledges achievements and encourages
professional development while providing challenging project work
and career Advancement. With over 20 locations nationwide, our Team
is committed to nurturing a culture of inclusion by building a
diverse team and investing in equity across our organization. We
believe diverse teams lead to better ideas, greater innovation, and
more success in our careers, and with our clients. Our goal is to
provide an equal representation of varying perspectives in
decision-making positions at all levels of our organization,
actively working to meet the needs of our candidates and team
members. We believe that putting our employees first, is not only
the right thing to do, but also gives us the competitive edge to
ensure our clients have an excellent experience! Over the years our
reputation for providing our people with the very best has caught
the eye of some reputable clients who have chosen to use us as
their primary firm! Some of these clients include Public & Private
institutions, Google, Meta, Amazon, Local Utilities,
City/State/Federal Projects, and many more!If you are an
experienced Mechanical Commissioning Engineer, then please
apply!Why join us?Do you want to work with some of the best Clients
in the world? We do too!
- Meaningful Work!
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Competitive Bonus and Options Package!
- Complete Benefits Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Fun Company Activities!Job DetailsIs your background a fit?
Apply if you meet this criterion:
- Senior Level to Mid-Level positions Available.
- BS/MS in Mechanical Engineering, electrical or architectural
- EIT or PE License Desired, Not Required
- 3-5+ YOE Commissioning projects for new construction and/or
existing building retrofits.
- Must be a Hands-on Commissioning experience conducting the site
visits and systems testing.
- Experience performing CQV, start-up & commissioning, site
auditing, and quality reviews
- Experience with HVAC, electrical, and plumbing/fire protection
- Review construction documents and provide recommendations to
improve constructability, indoor air quality, energy efficiency,
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements and LEED commissioning
requirements.Preferred, but Not Required.
- Building Automation Systems (BAS) and HVAC Controls
- Benchmarking, energy auditing, and retro-commissioning for
- Energy use assessments
- ASHREA II or III energy audit, calculations, and reports for
- LEED Rating Systems
- Energy Codes and/or ASHRAE standardsWe can offer you the
opportunity to work with State-of-the-Art Clients making a
meaningful impact on today's society and the next generation! Help
us revolutionize the way Engineering firms treat their employees!
Join us and enjoy accelerated career growth with exciting life
balance at a premium best in class firm!Interested in hearing more?
Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Kansas City , Commissioning Engineer, Engineering , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!