Remote Design Verification Engineer
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Remote Design Verification Engineers
This Jobot Job is hosted by Mordy Ornguze
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.
Salary $130,000 - $180,000 per year
A Bit About Us
We're an established international professional services firm of
verification experts. Founded in 2000, we specialize in solving the
toughest functional verification problems for ASIC, FPGA and
independent IP development. Our work ranges from rescuing projects
struggling with verification, through sophisticated verification IP
development, to complete methodology engineering. We innovate,
implement, manage and coach.
We're a highly motivated team of consultants, providing clients
with the very best in verification. You will be exposed to a
diverse range of designs and application areas. We work on leading
edge Audio, Automotive, Comms, Processors, Space, Video and
You will have the opportunity to travel, present at conferences,
win Best Paper awards, or get involved with industry standards. We
do it all. In addition to being good, we like to be seen to be
As a permanent full-time employee, you will be responsible for all
aspects of verification planning, management and implementation.
You will be directly involved with helping build and grow client
You will be working alongside some of the smartest people in the
industry. We're a company where your skills will be tested,
nurtured, and where your contribution makes a difference.
Why join us?
- Full-time permanent employee with competitive salary.
- 20 days paid vacation and observed holidays.
- 401k Matching up to 6%.
- Medical, dental, vision, term life, AD&D, and disability
(100% of all premiums covered by the Company).
- Eligibility for bonuses.
- Birthday gifts.
- Book budget.
- Leading industry career and personal development training.
- BSc/MSc in Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering, or
- 7 years of project-proven verification experience.
- Experienced SystemVerilog/UVM developer
- Block and integration-level
- Coverage-driven, self-checking verification environments from
- High-level sequence-based stimulus
- Complex transaction-based checkers (e.g. scoreboards with data
translation and ordering)
- Register models
- Specification level checks for several different protocols,
e.g. AXI, DDRx, PCIe, USBx.
- Requirements capture and traceability
- Estimation, prioritizing
- Metrics used to determine verification closure
- Ownership of work, from planning to implementation.
- Experience dealing directly with strict deadlines and technical
- Effective communication and collaboration with others.
Other Interesting Qualifications
- Specman/e expertise to a similar level.
- C/C++ developing, or integrating, reference models into
Formal Verification Formal Property Verification, Proof Kits.
- Experience leading a technical team, including mentoring,
training, and performing technical peer reviews.
- Embedded programming for ARM, or GPU processors.
- Python or Perl.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, Kansas City , Remote Design Verification Engineer, Engineering , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!