Senior Full Stack Engineer (Open to Remote)
Company: Medidata Solutions
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Medidata: Power Smarter Treatments and Healthier PeopleMedidata
is leading the digital transformation of life sciences, creating
hope for millions of patients. Medidata helps generate the evidence
and insights to help pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and
diagnostics companies, and academic researchers accelerate value,
minimize risk, and optimize outcomes. More than one million
registered users across 1,900+ customers and partners access the
world's most trusted platform for clinical development, commercial,
and real-world data. Medidata, a Dassault Syst--mes company, is
headquartered in New York City and has offices around the world to
meet the needs of its customers. Discover more at www.medidata.com
and follow us @medidata.Your Mission: We are looking for a highly
skilled engineer who is proficient with both front and back end
software development. Full stack engineers are responsible for
developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the
responsiveness of applications, and working alongside graphic
designers for web design features, among other duties.Full stack
developers will be required to see out a project from conception to
final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention
to detail.Your Competencies:
- Developing front end websites using modern technology
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile devices.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and
programming languages.Your Education & Experience:
- Degree in computer science.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with fundamental front-end languages such as HTML,
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as
- Familiarity with database technology such as SQL Server, MySQL,
Oracle, and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- 5-7 Years of Full Stack Development experienceMedidata
Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Medidata
Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees
and applicants for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any
other characteristic protected by the law. Medidata Solutions
complies with applicable state and local laws governing
non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the
company has facilities. Medidata requires all U.S. employees to be
fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide documentation of
full vaccination, unless qualified for an accommodation as
determined by Medidata, consistent with applicable law. Although
accommodation requests will be considered (and granted where
appropriate/possible), it may be determined that a candidate is
unable to adequately perform the essential functions of the
position without imposing an undue hardship on Medidata due to
customer requirements, staffing needs, or other business
Keywords: Medidata Solutions, Kansas City , Senior Full Stack Engineer (Open to Remote), Engineering , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!