Senior User Interface Engineer - Remote
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Senior User Interface Engineer - Remote - 107361
Technology and Engineering - USA Oldsmar, Florida
You should have at least 5 years of experience building and
deploying production applications to one of the leading cloud
providers. You should have experience deploying secure, scalable,
highly available, and reliable applications leveraging AWS'
multi-zone and multi-region deployment.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree.
- 5+ years of Full Software Development Lifecycle experience,
including Analyzing, Designing, Coding, Test, Implementation,
Deployment to the Cloud, and Production Support.
- 3+ years in developing with web technologies
- Experience using AWS Cloud standards and microservices
architecture patterns leveraging Containerization and
- Experience developing software within an automated pipeline for
deployment into orchestrated containerized environments.
- Self-motivated to understand the problems required to solve and
- Good communication and collaborative skills.
Required Technical Skills
- Deep understanding of software engineering concepts: Data
Structures, Design Patterns, Object-Oriented Design, and
- Expert understanding of Web technologies such as HTML/HTML5,
- Programing experience in React JS and Redux Library
- Working knowledge on Docker, Kubernetes, AWS (S3, SQS,
DynamoDB) and Databases.
- Intermediate knowledge of REST APIs.
- Intermediate knowledge of distributed systems, queues, system
- Strong knowledge of coding practices, debugging skills, and
thorough understanding of cross-browser issues
- Experience with unit testing, Test Driven Development, and
Behavior-Driven Development as well as End-To-End UI Testing and
User Experience Methodologies
By connecting clients to audiences, we fuel the media industry with
the most accurate understanding of what people listen to and watch.
To discover what audiences love, we measure across all channels and
platforms----from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And
when companies and advertisers are truly connected to their
audiences, they can see the most important opportunities and
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people
are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can
propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around
maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are
here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a
diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You'll
enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are
passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates
you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual
orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age,
marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Oldsmar , Florida
Secondary Locations: , , ,
Keywords: Nielsen, Kansas City , Senior User Interface Engineer - Remote, Engineering , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!