Manufacturing Engineering Manager
Company: Affinity Executive Search
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Email Address --
Manufacturing Engineering Manager Summary:--
The Manufacturing Engineering Manager will manage and oversee all
current program activities for the plant as well as any upcoming
Manufacturing Engineering Manager Responsibilities:
- Manages, motivates, and leads team of Engineers ensuring
appropriate direction, training, and evaluation.
- Engineering Manager is responsible for building the Engineering
budget and ensuring it's met.
- Managing all cost and manpower on projects.
- Responsible for new product launches.
- Develops and maintains the process standards in which all parts
- Responsible for the development and improvement of the
Engineering processes, structure, performance, etc.--
- Specifies project management.
- Manages exploration of new materials and processes in order to
achieve the best quality, process, and reliability.
- Maintains documentation closely following necessary timeliness
on specific projects.
- Leads the engineering team in continuous improvement
initiatives resulting in cost-reductions and customer give
- Responsible for understanding design and engineering
requirements on development programs, and ensuring that engineering
disciplines are followed.
- Define and manage fixed and capital budgets.
- Strong shop floor experience in mfg / mechanical / process
engineering - shop floor level.
- Manage performance of direct reports.
- Follows safety regulations and enforces compliance with company
safety rules and regulations.----
- Bachelor's degree (BS or BA) is required.
- Precision--stamping or molding experience preferred
- Ability to handle multiple tasks effectively.--
- Effectively and professionally communicate.
- Solid understanding of Continuous Improvement and Lean
Manufacturing methodologies and proven track record of
- Strong interpersonal skills and decision making ability.--
- Ability to motivate a team environment, help drive results, and
delegate authority to subordinate personnel.
- Excellent--communications skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate to a diverse audience
(customers, suppliers, employees).
- Results oriented approach.
- Effective leadership, management and development of direct
Keywords: Affinity Executive Search, Kansas City , Manufacturing Engineering Manager, Engineering , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!