Company: TriCom Technical Services
Location: Shawnee Mission
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Infrastructure Engineer Responsibilities
- Develop standard procedures for support, maintenance,
performance, and configuration of enterprise network
- Maintain the network, server, and other critical infrastructure
- Drive the project design, planning, documentation, and
implementation of technical infrastructure related projects, as
- Participate in disaster recovery processes and procedures
including the design, backup, failover operations, monitoring,
maintenance, and testing.
- Participate in enterprise software deployments and other IT
department projects operating as an infrastructure expert.
- Maintain, update, and improve security processes and procedures
in all relevant environments.
- Work with service providers and third-party partners to manage
and support a -location Wide Area Network, effectively.
- Design and manage enterprise Voice over IP solutions.
- Perform Tier-2/3 support and troubleshooting in test and
- Write and maintain technical documentation for any and all
- Proactively monitor networks, systems, and applications for
performance and issues.
- Operate as part of the Incident Response Team to handle
security and infrastructure incidents.
- Anticipate, identify, and escalate issues/risks affecting self,
team, department, or the company.Requirements
- 5 years of networking and IT Infrastructure experience.
- Experience with network design, implementation, document,
support, and managing enterprise network and Cloud
- Experience troubleshooting networks.
- Experience with O365 and Microsoft Azure.
- Experience with Checkpoint firewall devices.
- Experience with Meraki and Dell networking technologies.
- Experience with VMware, Dell switches, and Cisco routers and
- Certifications: CCNP, CCNA, VCP-NV, Network +, Security +,
ITILv3, Cloud-Centric certifications including the CCSP or Azure
administration.This is a 6-month Contract-to-Hire with our Lenexa,
KS client. 100% Paid employee medical/Dental Benefits, Paid time
off, Paid Holidays, and 401(k) (with immediately-vested company
match) available with TriCom during the contract period. H1-B Visa
sponsorship is not available for this position. No third-parties,
please. - provided by Dice
Keywords: TriCom Technical Services, Kansas City , Infrastructure Engineer, Engineering , Shawnee Mission, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!