Small Group Reading/Math Teacher - School Year
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Position at Catapult Learning
Catapult Learning is a provider of K-12 contracted instructional
services to public and private schools throughout the US,
specializing in at-risk youth and students who are struggling; we
are a company with over 40 years of excellence in education.
Catapult Learning is looking for qualified and experienced Reading
and/or Math Interventionists in the Greater Kansas City and St.
Joseph area to work with elementary students in a small group
setting. Full and Part time positions available.
Catapult Learning provides all classroom and instructional
materials as well-prepared lesson plans and paid training.
Continued instructional and leadership support for all employees is
- Instruct Reading and/or Math to small groups in a face-to-face
school setting (and virtually, if necessary).
- Attend training sessions and deliver designated instructional
models and strategies in readiness, reading, mathematics, and/or
writing skills to eligible students through utilization of
company-designed materials and educational strategies.
- Maintain individualized skill-appropriate lesson plans provided
for you by Catapult Learning.
- Establish and maintain student forms and files as required by
company, local, state, and federal agencies.
- Maintain consistent communication with company supervisors,
classroom teachers, principals, and parents.
- Other duties may be assigned
Enjoy the Following Benefits:
- Competitive pay
- An attractive and robust full suite of benefits for FT
- Curriculum and teaching materials provided
- Paid training
- Paid planning/prep time
- Small group instruction (you are not the main classroom
teacher, but instead, in a separate area working with students who
need extra help)
- Growth potential
- Company support and quality assurance
- Opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of
- Active MO Teaching Certificate required
- Working knowledge of MS Office and virtual meeting programs
(Zoom, Teams, etc.)
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude towards students,
administration, parents, and other internal and external
As a condition of employment, staff will be required to be fully
vaccinated against COVID-19 or submit to weekly testing. All staff
are required to wear an approved mask, if and when reporting to a
physical work site where they are interacting with others.
Keywords: FullBloom, Kansas City , Small Group Reading/Math Teacher - School Year, Education / Teaching , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!