Marketing Manager - S
Company: H&R BLOCK
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: August 17, 2019
Leads, develops, recommends and implements client acquisition and
retention marketing plans and programs to grow the business. Manage
client segment marketing programs, ensuring programs work together
with other marketing initiatives. Develop marketing programs,
geared to targeted client segments, which increase revenue, client
base and profitability. This position will support the marketing
department lead for execution of a marketing program or a subset of
a very large, complex marketing program.
What you'll do....
- Implements marketing plans and programs designed to increase
revenues, clients, and profitability. This may be a stand alone
program or a subset of a very large, complex, multi-media, multi
client program. Ensure all marketing plans and programs adhere to
overall corporate strategy and objectives. Analyze each program to
identify key success indicators. Prioritizes projects based on
evaluation of short and long-term benefits to the company.
- Implement and monitor marketing metrics to effectively measure
acquisition and retention marketing programs. Identify areas of
concern and take appropriate action.
- Collaborates with other associates and support departments to
develop, recommend, and monitor the implementation of client
acquisition and retention marketing plans. Lead the discussion and
consideration of ideas within working group.
- Collaborate with business team on development and recommended
media strategy, including: targeting, timing, messaging and offer.
Collaborate with business to ensure media programs are extended
according to plan.
- Provides assistance with the development of H&R Block
advertising strategy and execution.
- Work closely with Creative Services and outside agencies to
provide input for creative design, messaging and strategy for
direct mail and any other direct marketing programs.
- Ensures projects are completed on time and within budgetary
guidelines. Monitors program results and proactively recommends
contingency plans or adjustments to meet goals.
- Responsible for specific acquisition and retention direct
response marketing programs to include development, production,
delivery and analysis of individual programs.
- Serves as marketing resource for other departments.What you'll
bring to the role...
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or other related
field or an equivalent combination of education and
- Broad-based retail marketing experience, including specific
knowledge of advertising, media, grassroots, database, direct,
promotion, merchandising, web content and research.
- Broad-based consumer marketing experience, including specific
knowledge of advertising, media, database, direct response,
promotion, merchandising, and research
- Knowledge of marketing principles, practices and
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while
adhering to established timeframes
- Ability to balance short and long-term priorities
- Effective oral, written, and interpersonal skills. Presentation
skills necessary to communicate and persuade a wide range of
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Understanding and previous use of a Windows-based computer
systemIt would be even better if you also had....
- 5-7 years consumer marketing experience
- Familiarity with franchised, multi-unit retail services
- Financial services and/or seasonal business experience
Keywords: H&R BLOCK, Kansas City , Marketing Manager - S, Advertising , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!