Account Executive - Pharmaceutical Marketing Agency (NY or remote)
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: January 16, 2022
PRECISIONvalue, the top payer marketing agency, supports global
pharmaceutical and life sciences clients in the achievement of
commercial excellence. We excel at demonstrating the economic,
clinical, and societal value of creative medical treatments to
payers, providers, patients, and policymakers. As leaders in the
generation, analysis, and communication of that evidence, we are
improving market access and supporting our clients in their mission
of improving care for patients around the world.
Are you looking for a rewarding career in a dynamic environment
passionate about growth? Keep reading!
- The Account Executive role is fully remote (or work from our
luxury offices in Chicago, Indianapolis, Boston, NYC, Gladstone NJ
We look for high-energy, dedicated professionals in the advertising
space who also enjoy a challenge, thrive in the details and
flourish in a fast-growing environment. If you are no stranger to
taking charge, are a teammate others can count on and share a goal
to deliver exceptional work, we have an opportunity for you to
You will be an internal team leader responsible for ensuring all
members of the brand and project team work together effectively
while developing successful marketing communication programs and
helping create strategies that payers will remember.
- Implement projects to promote and ensure the success and
profitability of your client's deliverables.
- Support client services' efforts by handling projects,
collaborating with the Project Management team to develop
timelines, communicate achievements and identify possible red flags
- Drive the daily activities of a project by managing project
scope, scope change, and potential project roadblocks, according to
the timeline and budgets.
- Coordinate/participate in content planning meetings with key
- Daily client contact, prepare client contact reports and
summarizes next steps.
- Facilitate the medical-legal-regulatory review process to
ensure promotional items adhere to medical/regulatory/legal
- Contribute to the development of client proposals, budgets and
reconciliations and monitor budget including direct and labor
costs; checking for out of scope items and hours.
- Assist with preparing financial and forecasting reports.
- Bachelor's degree with a concentration in marketing,
communications, or advertising
- At least one year of experience as an Assistant Account
Executive or Account Executive within an advertising, marketing,
communication or related industry
- Experience with direct client contact
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Travel enabled (up to 5% expected)
- Hands-on experience with clients' online submission systems for
medical/regulatory and legal reviews (e.g., Zinc or Veeva)
- Experience working with electronic routing system
- Medical communications or healthcare industry experience
- Experience in writing SOWs and project briefs
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and
Any data provided as a part of this application will be stored in
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics
protected by law. - 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable
accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or
are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online
application process and need an alternative method for applying,
you may contact Precision Medicine Group at
Keywords: PRECISIONvalue, Kansas City , Account Executive - Pharmaceutical Marketing Agency (NY or remote), Advertising , Kansas City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!