Social Media Specialist Mid-America
Company: AdventHealth Corporate
Location: Shawnee Mission
Posted on: April 9, 2021
DescriptionLocation Address: Shawnee Mission, KS Top Reasons To
Work At AdventHealth Corporate
- Great benefits
- Immediate Health Insurance Coverage
- Career growth and advancement potential Work Hours/Shift:
- Full-Time, Monday - Friday You Will Be Responsible For:
- Create, manage and execute on day-to-day social media strategy,
content and campaigns across social media platforms under the
guidance of the corporate and local marketing teams.
- Create and manage the social media editorial calendar for the
AdventHealth Mid-America Region social media handles, including but
not limited to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Handles
all day-to-day content scheduling and publishing for all social
- Own community interactions on public-facing social media
communities: monitor conversations, respond to reviews and
comments, generate conversation.
- Monitor feedback and rapidly respond to any negative or
potentially adverse public comments to address and neutralize.
- Ensure copy is written in AdventHealth's brand voice and
imagery/video meets brand standards
- Work collaboratively with the copy, design, and
photography/video teams to create original channel-specific content
and execute marketing campaigns. Potentially design and create
content through Photoshop or other design platforms as skills
- Work closely with the corporate and local marketing teams to
build, deploy, track & optimize social media campaigns (in
platform) to successfully execute the defined strategy and achieve
- Generate weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual social media
reports on the development and progress of our social media
platforms and incorporate optimization strategies and analyze
- Actively participate in team brainstorms and contribute ideas
to keep social content fresh, relevant and different based on
emerging/current trends and our target audience's behaviors.
QualificationsWhat You Will Need:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Communications,
English or related field and 2-4 years of experience.
- Windows Applications: Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel,
- Excellent skills in social media platforms, organic social
media, reputation management and paid social media
- Experience with real-time analytics Job Summary: The Market
Social Media Specialist will work with the Consumer Engagement
Manager to develop and lead social media and digital content,
advertising, campaigns and programs for the AdventHealth
Mid-America Region. This role will oversee all aspects of social
media content, including writing and editing social media posts,
audience engagement, social media campaigns and event promotion,
and will collaborate with partners across the, brand and identity.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with
federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and
Keywords: AdventHealth Corporate, Kansas City , Social Media Specialist Mid-America, Advertising , Shawnee Mission, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!